Thread: UKLEM - Live link

Thumbs up cool !

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Live link operational for a test please drop by and try it out
    time here is 9:15pm will be on for an hour or so

Rob

works great ! for me
    Move toward the light!

Looking good Rob, receiving loud and clear here in Yorkshire, well not exactly 'loud' but clear anyway

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Cheers mate - glad its all working.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

errr im watching something, two scanners, so guessing receiving just fine mate.

good job
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

I see the pretty lights but no dancing ladies.
    Saving those for Sunday, eh?

Good plan !

Very cool! I think I'll try and log in sometime sunday and check it out. Maybe a way to send live messages to you guys would be neat too. May be too late to implement now, though maybe something like an AIM conference where people can join in.

Lightbulb

[quote=DZ;42871Maybe a way to send live messages to you guys would be neat too. May be too late to implement now, though maybe something like an AIM conference where people can join in.[/quote]

That is why I mentioned netmeeting. drlava and I tested the video from my PC one time. We can try something like that at FLEM II.

Rob, will you be streaming audio also?

Cool

Well, it's 8 AM here, which means it's 1 PM in the UK right now. Still no live webcam though. Problems with the Internet connection, maybe?

Adam

Thumbs down

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! No live link! The chocolate covered beer girls must have spilt something on the cameras...

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Although the guys had two web cams on the stage all linked up, they had trouble with the internet access.
    Bit of a Bummer as it was quite a show.

I counted 5 colour lasers and at least 14 others (including a 2.5 watt Greeny (operated by a guy wearing an Electroluminescence Jacket !!))
    When the majority were dancing away in that smoke filled room, it really was a sight to behold.
    People were just standing, transfixed.

OK, you may need to be a laser geek to fully appreciate what you were looking at but some Goths from the floor below came up to check it out and they too were just staring, soaking up the experience.

Hopefully someone will load up some pics/video onto the FTP server in the next few days.