Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UKLEM - Live link

unfortunately due to the censorship laws here in the UK we had to switch off the webcams as we are not allowed to transmit images of naked girls over the internet .... i would like to thank Ferrero, Rochet, and Twix, for there amazing dancing abilities and also for demonstrating the art of shooting the pingpong balls over such a long distance, next year they have promised to re-create the 2 girls 1 cup video live on stage surrounded by Lasers .... cant wait ... sadly we wont be able to show this via the web cam so you guys will have to get over here to see it ...

and dont tell me you will be too busy watching the New York giants game

all the best ... Karl

Hell, the game hasn't even started yet, Karl!

Sounds like you had a great time though. Too bad the web cam didn't work out. I think Clandestiny and Allthatwhichis are working on something similar for FLEM Mark II on March 1st. We'll see if they have better luck!

Adam

It was a real pity about the webcam. Rob tried really hard to get it working but couldn't get access to the router to open a port.

Ah well, that's life

Still, it was much better live than seeing it over the webcam

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

yeah it was a bummer bout the cam - all that work for nowt
    We had internet acces in sconds and the webcam software was working but I could not get
    into the router to open a port to allow the connection in .
    Phil our security person unfortunately told me that the guy who looks after the IT there had not long gone home to bed after about 300 hrs in work so would not be too helpful if we had phoned him. In desparation I even tried frigging it - you know in a blue peter sort of way - to use the SMTP port that was wide open on the router. A vain attempt and a long shot that it would forward to the LAN - but I had to try.

However we now know what is needed and hopefully will be able to overcome this minor hurdle for the summer.

And before anyone asks no the cam wasnt down to hide the fact that SP168 was not playing for us yeterday

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

The web cam could not possibly have shown the visual beauty of the day. From the modesty of Jem blowing me away with a sound to light show' So much so that I almost felt compelled to applaud. Then soforene making his lasers dance to music as diverse as Kraftwerk to the spice girls. Then there was Rob, who basicaly threw a few of lasers on to a box with a mirror, and presentend the most breathtakingly effortless display of light and magic that stunned pretty much everybody there, such was his talent. And let's not forget the guy with the death ray strapped onto his shoulder, who melted Sororene's polestyrene cup. I bow to his genius.

What a day, what an experience, and what a pleasure to join you all.

Thank you guys.

Jem, the best of luck on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Art in Heaven View Post

Jem, the best of luck on Tuesday.
    Why thank you kind sir

I'll let you know how it goes.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Rob

Damn shame this did not work out , but THANKS for trying , again it was yet more equipment for you to carry so Big thanks for trying

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Rob email me when you want live cam testing.

Hoppy