Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FLEM Mark II - guest list, equipment list, hotel info, other plans...

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

I have made a scan of my inventory and have concluded in addition to an argon table-
    I'll bring a small 30 watt cvl head for non operational display purposes- similar to the innova 400 purelight head I brought the first time- I haven't concluded whether or not I will cart along the 350lb power supply for it-
    go big or go home

I have picked up the tickets.... so its on !!

See you all soon..

Ray

ray- your letting me down, you have a perfectly good plane there- and your out buying tickets for a commercial flight....

just swap the landing gear out for some pontoons"floats", that way you could land in the middle of the pacific a couple times to take a break and a wizz

what do you think? its do-able

LOL
    go big or go home

Hey! I built this thing.. I glued it, I welded it, I wired it .. you really don't think I'm gonna fly it far from land do ya!!! geeeez

Seriously though, there have been some very long overseas trips by Pitts Specials.. eg USA - UK via Greenland, these have tended to be the bigger S2 model and the pax seat is taken out and a big (really big) fuel tank fitted also one butt plug for anxiety (pucker factor) is usually installed on the driver.

Mine is an S1 so I might make it say 300 miles that only leaves a small deficit of about 6,700 miles ummmmmmmmm!
    Besides I don't want to buy shares in the Preparation H factory. Even a "full tank" NZ trip has you bent over like an old fella' for an hour or so. Oh!! that's right I is an old fella ... maybe its not the Pitts after all.. LOL

See ya soon...

Ray

[QUOTE=Pitts;43317]Hey! I built this thing.. I glued it, I welded it, I wired it .. you really don't think I'm gonna fly it far from land do ya!!! geeeez

LOL, great- can't wait to meet-
    go big or go home

Not sure yet if we will be there Friday. I will be bringing my 900mw RGB rig with sound.
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"