Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 1 Watt Viasho $1650

Most businesses have their financial year-end at the beginning of April, so I guess that March is the optimum time to try and get a bargain, as that is when you are most likely to find someone prepared to offer a discount to boost their sales figures (and hopefully qualify for their annual bonus!)

I am seriously thinking about flogging off some stuff to raise the cash for a future 1W 532 GB if there is at all going to be one?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I have been talking to Nono Shen but am leaning toward waiting for the next group buy on the 1 watt 532.

I am interested in two units.

Hopefully I'll still have the funds if/when this comes up again

I have one of these for sale from the last group buy if any of you guys are interested. It is putting out 1.2 watts. I am asking $1650 + $40 for shipping.

Is there anyway to force the power supply to go higher? The one I sold put out 4.3 amps, and the one I kept only puts out 3.9.

Lightbulb

I would think the PSU would be set to the most efficient level for the diode it is pushing. The diode that is in the unit you kept may be more efficient that the one you sold. Are the output powers similar?
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I tested them both with the power supply that put out 4.3 amps, 1 put out 1.2 and the other 1.4 watts. I am not sure which one I have but I think I kept the 1.2 because with this power supply at 3.9 amp it puts out a little over 1 watt.