Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Projector Enclosure Group Buy from Laser Visuals

I guess I should ask - how much to get them to the states?

I would love to have 1 or 2 of them but I am still up in the air about it.

shipping to the states is around $140 (ish) these are good quality cases for sure.

I can't place the order though until I have enough people on board and have the funds organised. I believe there is around a 2 Week turnaround on these enclosures..

Alex

Hmm kinda small for my applications. Power supplys will take majority of that space.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

$140 including the cost of the projector?? Or just for shipping?!?!

you may have to count me out - sorry

Dr. laser- Too Small? What are you planning on running?

Hiya
    you can stick me down for one
    time i stopped playing with wood !
    paul

PS , maybe worth trying to get other parts needed as group buy too , like keyswitch and stickers ?
    Last edited by Lasermad; 03-17-2008 at 07:28.
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Hey Alex,
    What's the postage on these cases?
    Or is that included in the 100 quid cost (£85 + VAT)?
    Will you be taking delivery of the whole 10 and then send them out or will Julie honour the price and dispatch 'em to individuals?

As they are quoted as being of (partial) steel construction, I'd imagine it won't be the cost of a first class stamp.

If we're spending a Grand surely they could see their way to bunging in a few measly stickers.

Hiya,

The plan is to get them shipped to me and I will despatch them out to you guys individually, It's gonna cost me £60ish to get the cases courriered down to me, then I should think around £10 per case to you guys

So the £85 + VAT is not including any postage.

Alex

ok -hmm thats not too bad then. I wish I could see one of these in person before I commit to buying

Hi Guys,

The cases are a black powder coated steel, with an internal aluminum plate for mounting components internally. A few years ago we used to use this design for the laser projectors we manufactured. Since it was no longer profitable for us to manufacture laser projectors, we no longer had a need for laser enclosure cases, so we decided to sell the remaining stock at cost price.

Occasionally, in the time since we sold off the cases as component items, we have had some interest from people that have wanted to purchase a batch of them from us. On these occasions, we have placed a special order with our UK enclosure fabricator to get a minimum order of ten units produced.

The cases are not something that we regularly sell, because in component form there is such a small margin in producing and selling them. Therefore the only time we can supply them is if someone comes forward with an order for ten of the units, and even then, there is not a lot in it for us. But if we are able to be of assistance, then good.

Last week Alex contacted ourselves saying he may be interested in some units. We told Alex that we can only supply them as a minimum of ten units, which is why I guess that Alex is trying to see who else is interested on here.

Best regards

James