Ok guys, SELEM is less than 4 months away now. I was wondering if anyone would like to start throwing in some ideas for a logo design? Below is last years logo courtesy of Steve-o. Remember, simple is better when it comes to getting them embroidered onto the shirts!
Rendering done while the CDBEAM dog looked at the screen....with a " bored " look !!! I assume...she approves ?? Might look better on a dark shirt....with white print ???
BoB
Last edited by CDBEAM; 04-26-2008 at 19:53.
Reason: Duh !!
Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
.
Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
.
Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
.
Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
.
Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
.
Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !
Very nice work CDBEAM! I like it! I figure well go for a few weeks and see who all wants to contribute, then have a vote on the entries. I like the idea of having black shirts again.
i had an idea last time that the 'beam" from the original design be white and then "burst" into different colors, one for each beam, r, y, o, g, c, b, m... I made a picture or desiign but cannot find it...
Let me just add something here, the machine that I have access to can embroider just about any design, the only problem is that with mulitple colors, it has to stop and be manually rethreaded. Unfortunately, you can't just do one color on all the shirt, then go back and do the second color, then the third. When the shirt is in the frame, the entire logo much be done. Just with CDBEAMS logo, the thread would need to be changed 6-8 times per shirt. Thats why I say simple is better!!! I wont mind doing the 6-8 thread changes, but not too much more!