Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selem 2008 Contest

Cool

Hehe... Dreambeamz has a good chance of winning this one guys... He's going to be the one to beat. So get to practicing now!

This sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun though. Steve, do you have a hazer that you can bring? If not, I'm sure I can get enough fog in the air with my large Antari unit, but we've never had a hazer at SELEM, and it would be very cool to have one this year.

Adam

Maybe there should be different "Competition" categories for "I'm a rank noobie who has never done this before" and "I do this for a living, at least occasionally" !
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    Maybe there should be different "Competition" categories for "I'm a rank noobie who has never done this before" and "I do this for a living, at least occasionally" !
    you might not have anything to worry about anyhow. I just found the date and I think I will be in NYC again this year. Last time flying back for SELEM and coming straight there was rough on me.

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    you might not have anything to worry about anyhow. I just found the date and I think I will be in NYC again this year. Last time flying back for SELEM and coming straight there was rough on me.
    Bummer - after seeing the show in Charlotte, I was counting on you showing up with the stage-dancing laser groupies in tow
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Cool

Damn... I'd pay good money to see those dancing girls again. Sigh...

Actually, I think they were hired by the club manager. But either way, they made for an interesting diversion from the lasers! (hubba hubba!)

Saddly, I don't think we'll have any dancing female laser groupies at SELEM 2008. (Unless you know of some that would like to come.?.)

Adam

I'd be willing to make a donation to the "hire dancing female laser groupies" fund
    RR

Sweet.....

I'm pretty sure that if someone goes to the nearest "gentlemen's club" and waves a few $$ around, he (or she) could get all the "laser groupies" he (or she) could afford...

Not too many "gentlemen's clubs" in beautiful downtown Newton, North Carolina. (Of course, Charlotte is less than an hour away!!!)

Adam

With the correct amount of "donations", I could bring a few from the Cheetah in Atlanta!!

Yowsa! (This could lead to trouble...)

Adam