Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign up for SELEM 2008 here!

Cool

Yep; got you in there too, DZ. Sorry I forgot to post it above. So we're at 7 confirmed members so far:

AllThatWhichIS
    Buffo
    DZ
    Mecheng3
    Mixed Gas
    Stuka
    trwalters001

Surely there will be more though!

Adam

I sure hope so! Admin, you going?! By the way, did anyone see the explaination of why PL was down last night? It is great, right on the front page www.photonlexicon.com

Cool

Totally missed that. Didn't even know Spec had a dog! Never would have guessed that he would have been able to crash the forums like that. (Thought PL was hosted remotely???) Maybe there were other factors as well.

Nonetheless, the pictures were pretty cool. I loved the retardo-smiley photoshop one!

Adam

It was just meant to be funny. PL is remotely hosted. This morning, he had a picture of his evil self on there. And Bacon is about the coolest dog around!

Cool

I guess I need to check the home page more often just to see what he throws up there. I normally go straight to the forums or the gallery.

Adam

Default Me n' Projector#1 we be there

Adam,
    I plan on being there. One 2XL shirt please. Me and paypal are at odds....likely for good....so...snail mail payment to be sent...THANX !!
    Bob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0078b.JPG  

Last edited by CDBEAM; 05-12-2008 at 22:25. Reason: Pic of Terra Watt added
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !

Cool

Hi Bob!

Ok - will be looking for your payment in the mail. Do you think you'll have your projector done in time to set it up and have it running for SELEM?

More lasers, especially RGB rigs, are always better!

Adam

Hayden and I should be able to make it, as was the case last year.

We will be bringing some goodies as well -- T-shirts and mouse pads...

Bill

Smile

Outstanding Bill. Got you on the list. Looking forward to seeing you and Hayden at SELEM. (hey - just remember... "At Delta, We Luv's us some flyin'... And it be showin' like - well, you know!)

Adam

Default Enjoy your trip ?

Hi Adam,

Yes, I plan on having Projector#1 complete by SELEM 08 time. I have currently been in the planning/building process for about one year…WOW! As a reference… the Earth has traveled its circumferential orbit of 942,000,000 Kilometers ( 585,331,670 Miles ) in that same period. It’s been a LONG trip !!!

Assuming the average time to read the above paragraph is 30 seconds…you have traveled approx.900 Kilometers ( 560 Miles ) around the Sun….or the distance: East to West across the Great State of New York !!! Enjoy your trip ????

CDBEAM
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !