Thread: Updated Free Ilda File Viewer

Default Updated Free Ilda File Viewer

Dear All
    Thank you to all the people who emailed me with suggestions for the ILDA file viewer. I have updated and added the following and below is a list of the changes.
    1: User can now change colour palette while playing file without having to re-select file.
    2: Added Fast Mem memory management to allow user to load ILDA files up to the limit of installed motherboard memory after that page file for hard disk implemented, on changing file to be previewed full memory release for previous file implemented. (Speed up)
    3: Added additional function to allow display of ILDA files that are missing partial header information.
    4: Added load function for 8 bit converted ILDA files from files converted to ILDA format from such systems as the old Z80 based Imagen systems and Amiga based systems.
    I hope this is useful and if anyone has any more suggestions please email me at clive@lasereletronicsltd.co.uk , I will try to add the suggestions as soon as possible but we are in the mid development of our new software and 8 watt multicolour laser system.
    All the best
    Clive
    Laser Electronics Ltd.
    Attached Files Attached Files

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Electronics Ltd View Post
    Dear All
    Thank you to all the people who emailed me with suggestions for the ILDA file viewer. I have updated and added the following and below is a list of the changes.
    system.
    All the best
    Clive
    Laser Electronics Ltd.
    Clive , this is damn cool, thank you.

Steve Roberts

Thanks! This will be really useful on my office machine, since I keep all the laser stuff on the notebook and sometimes want to view a frame, etc. in the office.
    Fear Fair - Indiana's Scariest Haunted House
    www.FearFair.com