Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Meet Prizes

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    'aye '
    You quoted it wrong Andy..... Rob said 'Aye' not 'aye' - tut tut
    Yours, under the strict circumstances, needs to be re-written correctly or it don't count!

Sorry.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Yours, under the strict circumstances, needs to be re-written correctly or it don't count!
    therefore rendering any ticket purchased by that person null and void

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

I tried putting just Aye, but it said message was too short so:-
    Aye

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Aye Aye.

(Not that this means I necessarily want two tickets).

All this is assuming that Bridge will go for such an arrangement as he may have had some specific hardware in mind for us (with a specific discount) whereas we are now being a bit cheeky and saying that we'd like to pick what we want.
    Just playing Devill advocate here.......

"Aye "

LOL
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Heres another "Aye".

Look we need to stop this now .....

Im sorry but this is just wreckless jeuvinile behavour .....

think very carefully what you are doing when exposed to high powered beams...

as we all know

Exposure to high power lasers can easily cause damage to "Aye's"

all the best ..... Karl

I will be in for some tickets , looking forward to seeing you all again ... and im so pleased the meets have gained their own mometum now .....saves me pestering everyone

Great to see door prizes getting organised , well done rob , i will throw in a smart laser pointer for a door prize and anything else spare i can come up with .

I have explained to andy ,the day flies by so quickly im making point at this meet of doin nowt ! just want to meet everyone have a good old chat and try and learn a lot more about livepro ! and of course salivate over some lasers i admire and cant afford !

I aint been about much , in process of moving house and buisness premises ( merging them to save cash ..its been a tough year or so ! ) but im still around and counting down the days to the next meet ...i love every minute of them !

I was GUTTED robs Sp was not able to work last time , and im watching and admiring its progress in other threads so rob stick in there ! and remember and reserve me a seat in the middle of that colourful coherant tunnel

catch ya all soon

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Hi Paul

Thankyou for your donation - its very much appreciated, hope the move goes/has gone well, it will now take you 2 years to get yourself straight! I know what you mean about the meets flying - maybe we will have to have a weekender sometime.....

As for the 168 I'm working on it as you know and your seat is well and truly reserved

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

sometime?

im up for sat and sun for this aug if we had a venue for sat
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat