Thread: Spaghetti at SELEM?

Default Spaghetti at SELEM?

I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing a 5 minute demo of Spaghetti at SELEM? I can't be there so I can't do it but I'd like for everyone to see it if anyone is willing to demo it for those who have never seen it. If no one has any interest, that's cool, but if someone is willing to do it please contact me and I can make sure it works for you and make sure you know all of the features. It's pretty simple so there isn't much to know.

Gary, you can't make it? Crap! Was looking forward to meeting you and seeing Spaghetti in person.

Is this a firm "no way", or is there still a chance you can make it?

Maybe James Lehman can do the demo if you can't come. (He's already planning to demo his LaserBoy software...)

Adam

I have a navy reunion and family vacation just before and after SELEM so I can't spend the time or money to get there this year. I would have liked to but the timing is bad.

In all fairness, if I was Gary, James Lehman would not be my first choice of someone to demonstrate my software.

I think it would be much better to find someone who is going to the event who already has some experience working with Spaghetti. I'm not saying I don't want to do it, or that I'm not flattered by the idea. I'm just saying, I'm not the best choice. I am going to have LaserBoy on my brain!

James.

PS. Can we get a list going of what kind of hardware, software, extra doo-dads might be there or might be needed?

PPS. I too wish Gary was going to be there.

PPPS. We've got some collective brain power here. Why don't we all get to work on that Time Machine idea and we can all go to SELEM whenever we want to... over and over and over again!
    Last edited by James Lehman; 06-24-2008 at 13:13.