Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Spaghetti update

I just wanted to tell you that I did my first "real" club show last friday using USB DAC, Homebuilt Ghetto projector with about 80mW of souped up DX green and a combination of Spaghetti and Laserboy.

I generated the frames with Laserboy and applied effects like rotation with Spaghetti since it is faster to use the realtime stuff in Spaghetti than to generate wav-files.

I sometimes noticed a "slow down" of animation but it was easily fixed by saving, closing program and restart. It could be something with the computer, it is a 1,7GHz celeron that has a lot of sh!t running at the same time.

If you continue developing the software I noticed two additions that would be welcome:

1: a "save as" function. When you modify a show it would be nice to be able to save that without overwriting the original.

2: A function to implement simple texts and maybe text scrolling.

Thanks for a great piece of software!

Last edited by dar303; 09-10-2008 at 12:38.

Sorry for the installation problems guys. I am aware of them and will get them fixed later. I am currently on vacation at the beach. It might be .NET 3.5 SP1 that you need. It's somewhere out there. don't have time to track it down now.

Glad to hear Spaghetti getting some real use. The features you requested will be added. They have been on my list for some time now.

Cool

How about re-opening the download link? Would be willing to give it another try (esp. now that I have the audio card dac to go with it), but i deleted the older version I was playing with. (Very old version from April-May timeframe...)

Adam

I reopened it awhile back. Download at will. I look forward to your comments.

Must have been while I was on vacation. Cool! I'll grab it later tonight...

Thanks!

Adam