Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: SP168 in recovery - Rob on cloud 9!

I wouldnt say Im a Pango convert - I have a QM and its fantastic but I have only dipped the little toe in as yet and Im far more comfy with Mamba. Plus I have lots of Mamba content that I dont intend to throw away just yet - especially with Mamba 2.0 coming sometime.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Cool

Rob, you've got a QM-32, right?

That's a great board, but you need to see what the QM-2000 can do. I promise you that the "Gradient-Moby" beamshow will make you cry if you see it on your mixed gas laser. It's the most beautiful show *ever*.

Adam

Rob
    Looking gorgeous !

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Whoa... That's beautiful Rob. I see what you were talking about now

Well done, a great job

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Nice work Rob.

How much more power are you getting now that those little bugger grub screws are all locked up. At the meet, watching the scans head on seemed ok. I take it I would'ent want to now?

Carl

looking good rob, so is it likely to be 100% for the next meet?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

those pictures are truly beautiful
    -Josh

Andy - It will be as good as it can be for the meet!
    Carl - trust me you do want to look towards it cos its orgasmic I would say its now packing twice the power it was at the meet and looks stunning. Main thing is now its all nipped down properly Im hoping it will stay this way! Im gonna run it quite frequently as well as for the last 6 months it literally has done nothing!
    The tube volts are on the high side but now Im seeing reasonable power and as always the colour balance is superb - Im gonna worry less about this.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

You just have to come up with a reason for your other half as to were all the tissues and bog roll has gone.

yeah i did say at the meet, it wasnt looking as good as ive seen. which was a real shame, but glad youve got it all sorted now.

still thinking about regas?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat