Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: West Coast Event?

I thought I would throw out a when do you think a get together would work... I am guessing spring of '09 due to the holiday fun stuff is going on in the next month. If it is that long, I might actually have something to bring.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

I'm in northern california, waiting on my first parts to arrive to build a scanner! I'm also down to DJ, I spin breaks and some psytrance

I would be interested in going! If only I had my drivers license(applied for it a few weeks ago when I turned 17)...
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    I would be interested in going! If only I had my drivers license(applied for it a few weeks ago when I turned 17)...
    If this comes together and you need a ride I live nearby (Los Gatos).

We've got a sound system we can bring, and can do some projected visuals to complement lasers... I'd bring our laser but, well, we'd be far outclassed.

We're in SF.

Default I would suggest a PANOWELEM

PANOWELEM would probably hold the record for the longest LEM name meeting. Im in bend oregon. in case it dosnt make sense to you it would be a Pacific NW LEM.

Hey! I've been through Bend several times on our way to Washington or Canada!
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    Hey! I've been through Bend several times on our way to Washington or Canada!

Very cool ben! I installed and ran the laser light show at DeAnza Planetarium in Cupertino! We cross paths! Do you ever shop at haltek or halted? I loved those places when I lived in Mt View.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Very cool ben! I installed and ran the laser light show at DeAnza Planetarium in Cupertino! We cross paths! Do you ever shop at haltek or halted? I loved those places when I lived in Mt View.
    I work in Mountain View.

Haltek's gone (been closed since some time in 2000) and Halted's a mere shadow of its former self :-(

Quote Originally Posted by heroic View Post
    I work in Mountain View.

Haltek's gone (been closed since some time in 2000) and Halted's a mere shadow of its former self :-(
    Where do you work in Mt VIew?