Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: pangolin Beyond??

I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Besides, the more time you spend on it, the better it will be!

Sign me up as a beta tester Bill. I promise to give detailed feedback.

Wow, Bill, my credit card is sizzling...

Please have it ready by the end of Februari! I need it then

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Hi guys,

Hate to keep you all waiting but... what we are working on is REALLY COOL. We got side-tracked from the main development thread to work on something else, we thought would be quick and small. Well, it's turning out to be slower but bigger (typical for Pangolin). BUT, the visuals that are coming out of this thing are simply amazing.

I'm an old dude, and pretty jaded by laser display and such, so I never thought I would see basically new things. Well, what we can do with the latest development are truly new visuals, and it's done with just a few mouse clicks. Nothing short of amazing.

One thing that is bogging down the project is -- we show it to people like Hugo Bunk and Glenn Turner, and then they think about what more can be done with it, then we spend time integrating their ideas. I won't describe exactly what the latest ideas are, but one of them is called "Glenn's room". Anyway, really amazing and exciting stuff.

The good news is that it is applicable to both FB3 and QM2000 users so everyone benefits.

More to come "later" .

Bill
    I'm sure the end result will be well worth the wait!

Will the new software support a QM2000 board AND a FB3 at the same time, by chance?
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    I'm sure the end result will be well worth the wait!

Will the new software support a QM2000 board AND a FB3 at the same time, by chance?
    that would be awesome, use your qm2000 in your pc and have slave projectors over usb with FB3s = win!!! that would be awesome!!!

would buy a pair of fb3s and scanpro 20's or something... have a main projector for graphics and a pair of beam projectors up front = laservana

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    that would be awesome, use your qm2000 in your pc and have slave projectors over usb with FB3s = win!!! that would be awesome!!!

would buy a pair of fb3s and scanpro 20's or something... have a main projector for graphics and a pair of beam projectors up front = laservana
    Warped minds think alike...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    have a main projector for graphics and a pair of beam projectors up front = laservana
    The word you are looking for is "lasergasm"....

Adam

Wow, this thread is beyond hype.

People don't even know what it is and are drooling. I hate to tell you but Beyond is nothing but Spaghetti with Pangolin hardware support.

Angry What is it with you?

And your post is equally vapid, Gary - considering that you have never seen Pangolin run. Why do you have to be such a curmudgeon anyway? (And besides, I thought you were "outa here"...) So now you're back - just to complain?

We're talking about the possibility of running multiple projectors off FB3's and slaving them to a QM-2000, and how cool that would be, and you've got to come in here just to be a killjoy... To quote your own words, "Why do you feel the need to comment on everything?" (Especially when you're so negative.)

You don't even own Pangolin, yet you seem to delight in taking pot shots at Pangolin users. (Reality check: Do you see me - or anyone else - taking pot shots at Spaghetti users? I didn't think so...)

Sheesh! And to think you once told *ME* to get a life!

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 01-20-2009 at 04:37.

Uh, it was just a joke. If you couldn't tell that then I don't know what to say.