Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: pangolin Beyond??

I found the problem.

The missing files are part of directX.
    My beyond/ld2000 system has a fresh OS without DirectX and without internet connection.

I downloaded the D3DX, HLSL Compiler and DirectX End-User Runtimes installer.
    Now the 3D part of Beyond is working.

If you have any problems regarding beyond 3D send me an email at:
    pieter (at) everestlaser.com and I will provide support.

Good to hear you got it worked out though
    Last edited by masterpj; 11-06-2011 at 14:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I found the problem.

The missing files are part of directX.
    My beyond/ld2000 system has a fresh OS without DirectX and without internet connection.

I downloaded the D3DX, HLSL Compiler and DirectX End-User Runtimes installer.
    Now the 3D part of Beyond is working.
    ahh I have to try that, I had the same issue!!

also I can't for the life of my get my Beyond to work with my QM... only with my FB3... Installed it on an XP machine that had a working LD2k setup in it with my QM in a PCI slot (to remove the .NET as an issue), installed Beyond and it still won't see it... >_<

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    ahh I have to try that, I had the same issue!!

also I can't for the life of my get my Beyond to work with my QM... only with my FB3... Installed it on an XP machine that had a working LD2k setup in it with my QM in a PCI slot (to remove the .NET as an issue), installed Beyond and it still won't see it... >_<
    I wonder if it is due to your firmware issue; what version of LD2000 are you running?

I tried it with a recent QM card, (installed beyond with my QS license) was a PRO license card, could not get it to work... also tried on my laptop with my intro QM in the dock and .NET card, gives me the same error when I start up Beyond, I think it just hates me

I will troubleshoot it further, just have not had time to play with any laser stuff, had a big client move and have been really busy

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    I tried it with a recent QM card, (installed beyond with my QS license) was a PRO license card, could not get it to work... also tried on my laptop with my intro QM in the dock and .NET card, gives me the same error when I start up Beyond, I think it just hates me

I will troubleshoot it further, just have not had time to play with any laser stuff, had a big client move and have been really busy
    You might look to see if you have a specific Beyond license file - I got one when I acquired Beyond.

Also, do you have any idea what build of Beyond you're trying to run?
    I had issues with builds prior to 367...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

license I was using was for my FB3 and I had my FB3 connected to said machines so I could try and use the QM cards

no idea what build, need to check

You need a QM license for any card with a serial number less than 10000... I think. . Your FB3 license and older QM might be the problem.

well I have a license for my QM card too, had both in there when I was trying it with mine, the other PRO card was newer