Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Custom dichro for mixing 635 nm with 660 nm

Lightbulb

It seems the reflectivity is very good now that I have played with it. It is the transmit I am curious about. And about that arrow... what's that mean, transmit this way, or reflect off this side? Both sides look first surface to me.

I have no idea about the arrow... I guess you'll need to try it both ways to find out. (Or call Semrock... Their number is listed in that original thread I linked to above.)

Adam

Finally got my hands on the dichros (held up in customs )
    Thanks again Adam

Anyone had a chance to play and find out more about these, any reports other than angle tuning may be required?

O.K., so i've had a change of plan with my RGB projector (more news to follow later )

This means I don't need the custom dichro anymore. It has never been unpacked from the day i received it and is to all intents and purposes it is absolutely brand spanking new!

I think the price was around $165 USD, sadly I lost some of my PM's so I can't confirm this, but i'm sure Adam will have a record of the transaction somewhere.

Anyway, it's now up for sale. I don't want to rip anyone off with the price, so I guess around $150 + shipping (at cost) would be reasonable.

PM me with an offer and it could be yours as I need to raise some funds for other laser related things

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Cool

The original price breakdown is listed in the beginning of this thread, but to summarize: it was $170 total for domestic shipping and $193 total for international shipping. Also, that price reflects the volume discount of buying a lot of 10 of them. To buy a single dichro from Semrock, you'll probably pay around $195 for it, and then you'd need to have it shipped to you.

All in all, $150 + shipping is a fair price indeed.

Adam

Thanks Adam

If anyone wants this PM me with your best offer

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

O.K., now knocked $10 off the price.

So, $140 (or equivalent in your currency) + shipping

Jem

Hmmm...

I've now had a change of plan about changing my plan

I'm putting this sale on hold for a couple of weeks just in case the masterplan comes to fruition

If anyone's interested in the dichro, PM me and i'll let you know if my change of plan about changing my plan changes

Jem

anyone have one of these for sale?

And me need one or two dichros..