Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom dichro for mixing 635 nm with 660 nm

Smile

Let me know when you need the funds for one of these...I still want one. BTW check out the GB I have started on the 635nm diodes. I want to place the order with my vendor this friday. They are the good diodes....I have baught a few and they all are just great! All way over spec and speedy shipment to me in the tray from the manu! I am almost finished with the 350mw 635 laser. This is a realistic power level.....I expect more from two 235mw diodes combined. Still locking down the optic mystery. Getting closer though...and no prisms!
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    Still locking down the optic mystery. Getting closer though...and no prisms!
    1st law of optical physics. If the source is sh1t the result is sh1t
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Exclamation

Aber ich habe mit dem sauberen, gut gepflegte Hafer angefangen und werde schließlich gutes Bier haben. So I should get better results than I have now. My laser is now doing as well as a lot of nice lasers that are on the market now. It is torn down again for optical improvements.I have all the designs in Winlase 2.1 and GLAD laser software. Very helpfull.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Question

Was muss dies, mit Bier zu machen?

Cool

Gerade Anzeigen über das Bilden von Qualitätsbier. Bessere Zutaten, schmecken Sie besser. Bessere Diode, besserer Balken!
    Es wird in der Nähe davon..... pix angeschlagen beendet zu werden, sobald ich es beende.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    Let me know when you need the funds for one of these...I still want one.
    We're ready to complete the order now, Mike. Give me a call on the phone and we'll work something out.
    I am almost finished with the 350mw 635 laser. This is a realistic power level...
    This is exactly what we need to talk about! We can work out a trade of sorts I think.

Adam

Exclamation We made it! Order ready to place

Ok people - we've got the minimum of 10 orders, so I'm ready to pull the trigger on this group buy. Here's the orders as they stand:

allthatwhichis - for 1
    buffo - for 1
    dave - for 1
    p1t8ul - for 2
    Stuka - for 1
    MechEng3 - for 1
    Jem - for 1
    Mixed Gas - for 1
    Max-84 - for 1

If anyone else wants to get in on this, send your paypal payment right now to adburns@sc.rr.com. Barring any last minute requests, I'm going to submit the order on either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.

Adam

Cool!

Now all I need is an "affordable", no-machining-required, all-parts-included 635nm laser kit
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    Cool!

Now all I need is an "affordable", no-machining-required, all-parts-included 635nm laser kit
    HeHe, me too

Oh, and it's got to have Fab' beam specs too!!

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

how are you folks getting 660nm I am looking at side pumped brewsters yag into 1319nm resonator to pump some red coated ktp for 659nm is 660nm a argon line?