Thread: 14W Co2 Laser

Default 14W Co2 Laser

can anyone help me out with information about this Laser?? Ultra Lasertech Model # 5622L with tube #5122

Cool Laser

But the glass is broken...

But you can use the mount adjusters for an other laser project
    2 WATT DPSS RGB

yeah thats what I intend to do here as soon as I find a good replacement tube.............. any leads????

That's a cool piece but it's far away from being a working CO2 laser. And you don't have the expensive parts!

The expensive parts are the high voltage power supply and the water circulation system.

Mixedgas gave me a really awesome looking Charplan tube. It's not busted. It can do either 30 or 60W. It has an anode in the center and cathode on both ends, so you can light up half or all of the tube. But it is flowing gas. Much more expensive parts!

I also have a 30W CO2 flowing gas laser that is all there and works! But it's out of gas! I don't know squat about focusing the beam. I know it has a fixed focus in front of it and it burns stuff really good!

James.
    Last edited by James Lehman; 09-07-2008 at 18:24.

Ebay has a number of 15, 40 and 60 watt hard seal CO2 tubes. Mirrors alligned and water cooled. There are also a number of power supplies there too. Avoid the seller "Drivine2000" however.
    There's enough room in that box to put it all together

Mike