Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: All Aussies post here!

Quote Originally Posted by loopee View Post
    I was thinking of buying Pangolin off djtraximus but I couldn't work out his pricing for it, he also doesn't appear on Pangolin's distributors list, so I opted for someone that is.
    He just resells Neo..
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Um, as every one in Oz knows in Aus the Government is about to give everyone Approx 950.00 or there abouts ( assuming you paid tax last year) I am told by my accountant that payments are due to hit our accounts some time between now and the end of April)

Now im just putting this out there but any Ausies interested in doing a AUSKLEEM type mass hook up of Australian laserists?

I know i dont ussally have cash to throw about but i would be willing to fly to Sydney or Melbourne from QLD. I have a 500MW rgb projector and am happy to show off the KVANT software im running. (would also love to get my diodes measured by any one who has the right tools.)

Hey There,

You can add me to the Aussie's list

I bought my first laser (a lil 300mW RGB Neo) from DJTraximus about 6 months ago and have been developing my own beam show software via the EasyLase for almost as long.

I've only just taken delivery of a green laser and some fast scanners from Dave a few days ago to start my own RGB build.

I'd say it's a small world, but for laser enthusiasts that's a little redundant

Cheers,
    Stu

Quote Originally Posted by Photon-Foundry View Post
    Hey There,

You can add me to the Aussie's list

I bought my first laser (a lil 300mW RGB Neo) from DJTraximus about 6 months ago and have been developing my own beam show software via the EasyLase for almost as long.

I've only just taken delivery of a green laser and some fast scanners from Dave a few days ago to start my own RGB build.

I'd say it's a small world, but for laser enthusiasts that's a little redundant

Cheers,
    Stu
    Hi ho, good to see the OZ numbers Building

G'day,

We are located on the NSW central coast. Mostly involed with industrial lasers (CO2, YAG), but I am working on some aerial beam projectors based on modified Laserscopes as a personal project. I would be interested to meet you guys, I could probably attend a meeting somewhere on the east coast.

Best regards,

weartronics

Close but not aust.... We at Soulstorm are based in in Auckland, New Zealand. If there's ever a decent aust meet on we'll bring the rgb and some vj goodies over to have a play

Pitts is also in New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstorm View Post
    Close but not aust.... We at Soulstorm are based in in Auckland, New Zealand. If there's ever a decent aust meet on we'll bring the rgb and some vj goodies over to have a play

Pitts is also in New Zealand.
    I cannot believe your guys got a NZLEM together before we could pull our finger out. (no photographic proof or video i note) << JK

Having just blown my GOV cash give away i'm not saying we should do one right away, (unless its in QLD within a days drive) but i'm sure we could hold a kick arse event.

I would really like to see both the FB3 and QM Pango solutions in action. I would like to see how the Kvant FIEST holds its ground agains other DAC solutions.

Any one game enough to set a tentative date ..... We are running out of longweekends that tend to clog the beginnign of the year.

lets definitely do one.

in Melbourne. coz its better than Sydney. and QLD is too far away. unless you're from QLD that is.

Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts

Hey Aijii

“in Melbourne. coz its better than Sydney. and QLD is too far away. unless you're from QLD that is.”

It could always held it in the nation’s capitol (Canberra) as neutral territory. (For the same reason that Canberra exists!)

Ha, who am I kidding!!!!

So does that mean you’re nominating yourself the mission of arranging it?

Troy
    RTI Piko RGB 4 Projector
    CT6215 Scanners & CT 671 Amps; CT6210 & Medialas Microamps.
    RGBLaser Systems 6000mW RGB Module - 638nm/445nm/532
    LD2000 Pro + QM2000.net + Beyond
    Etherdream + LSX

Old Projector Build

Hey don't forget to invite your NZ mates from over the ditch..

LEM's are great..

Cheers
    Ray
    NZ