Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Flea-bay bogus dealer....heruursciences

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    Good to see you back around DB !
    thanks, working crazy hours with my day job switching back and forth with days and nights.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    I still can not get over the extremely light sentence he got for having a drug lab and then throwing acid on a police officer. Drug lab = 20 years, assault with a deadly weapon = life. At best I could see a 10 year sentence.
    mental illness mitigation? Or did the judge figgure putting him in the big house = geek death sentence? I used to get some good well documented stuff from him, but then I stopped when I got some whitelight optics from him that were coherent prototypes, only softcoated so they could make them in a hurry for tests. Softcoats dissolve in water and are only used for coating lab prototypes. Imagine my supprise when I see a really great white balence on a laser, then do my cleaning and the coating peels off. That and a expensive yellow PPLN that wasnt a yellow PPLN.

If he'd get his act back together he had a knack for getting some really exotic stuff :-(

Steve Roberts
    Last edited by mixedgas; 09-19-2008 at 08:10. Reason: spellxing

Wow, I hope that the two 200mw red diodes I got from him are good.... ,, I need drlavas driver now....
    Lasers, Lights, Music, Action!

Mike were they the 19emitter 1cm bar 20 watt diodes? I bought 2 and if so I will get to checking them real soon . Chris has been really nice untill I back off buying and then he acts like I don't exist I once complained that his photos were not discernable after buying several thousands of stuff in 2 weeks and he flew off handle and blocked bidding its a game at ebay they all play and its how much crap most bigger can sellers slip in with the good stuff and get away with. I always use redundancy use a credit or preferrably loadable bank debit card and if a paypal claim goes bad I bark up the chargeback tree. So Far I have only to date gotten two high power laser SMA delivery lenses that melted after having 20+ watts applied they were just slapped together not mathematically or geometrically designed and the emission angle cooked the lens body, that and getting an all in one spectra laser 25watt 808nm the aiming diode was fried and I got some song and dance about how I could buy another diode for $40 or more and replace myself.

My biggest problem with him is HE is a KEYWORD SPAMMING SOB if there ever was one, it drives auction prices too high for things iI want by idiots that just see BURNING LASER in title does not matter what crap it is many laser delivery lenses were going to $200 which are like new prices. That SOB if he had a bucket of these lenses could frigging retire rich.
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

Hi, we recently had trouble with herrursciences (Chris Leubner) too. We have bought many things from him in the past with no problems, but we recently ordered a fiber optic cable and some alignment optics, and the alignment optics were missing from the package. He claims they were included, but I searched the package very thorourghly and they're not there. In the past he has forgotten to ship a package, though it did come through when I reminded him a few weeks later. I think this is just a symptom of disorganisation. Your mileage may vary. Best regards, weartronics

Exclamation Please also be aware of the shawroovophars ustechstore svcompucycle & supertechshop

I am having discoveries these jerks are
    a couple Indian, guys who are brothers or family members and have no scruples other than profitering while Fing you over.

Mike mecheng3 was kind enough to test a sample from twenty c-mount diodes and clearly stated to me that their supposed cmount jds infrared diodes specked at 382nm meaning they are ultraviolet.

They were clearly stated as being diodes suitable for DPSS usage whuch they are clealy not.
    These two guys are brothers and just total creeps they sent me a completely melted down 50 Watt Coherent Inc. Laser diode and gave me some I DON'T KNOW CRAP the thing showed up and on opening the box it nearly made me wretch all these 40 watt originally very nice 40 watt 808nm FAP-B diodes are all testing at 5-8 watts each totally wasted.

All the circuit boards they shipped with it all were marked defective in magic marker.

These creeps will put a price on anything irregardless of its condition, so IF you buy from these guys make damn sure you are ready for a lemon.

To top everything else off the switched all the YAG laser optics made of nicely polished aluminum in one of my auctions with some crappy black metal ones. When the brother who ran the latest store SUPERTECHSTORE which they opened to deal with their run down feedback at SVCOMPUCYCLE, was notified of these missing optics he instead of saying Ok I will find them or refund you just went and tried to slander me as someone who bought and swapped laser parts. This guys come across real nice AT FIRST, but will give song and tap dance in circles while swindling away be forwarned they were formerly USTECHSTORE now SVCOMPUCYCLE and SUPERTECHSTORE same old games , good bad , ugly they are going to stick a price tag on it and sell as though it were golden.They have serious issue with failure to disclose known defect and misrepresent items, they are REALLY CREEPS. Caveat Emptor

May those same fleas infest these two dead camel trading camel jockeys.

Oh on Leubner, guy calls me last week, all buddy buddy as long as I keep buying his goodies, well he has sent my aiming optics to someone else and starts making apologies about this time I am reading of his drug making exploits , he claims it was HA HA AS IF all a misunderstanding and that he was selling chemistry sets on ebay.

Well in the past week a few of his items had some minor issues and he just buttons up like a clam seems like a few have some deeper issues and time will probably reveal more several of the bar laser diodes had paper rapped around their emitter area I assume already DOA or they would have been more carefully packed.

Both of his all-in-one spectra diode lasers I bought seemed to work by I having processed all Supervisor for all donated electronics at a large Goodwill Plant for years have much experience not just plugging in electronics and found a 4 inch screw loose in one laser and paper clips in another I suspect highly that these lasers may have underlying issues and these were intentional little pitfalls left
    to cause premature failure of the lasers.

Anyway I confronted Luebner about a lens that was loose in a delivery lens and he just clammed up and would not respond so I must agree he's not a Good Guy once you have "ANY" issues with him he justs bugs out.Rant rave vent sizzle. These camel herders running down feedback to 98 points and starting a new store pisses me hoff shite moslems!

We should all at least me and mike post that drug bust news article URL/LINK in his negative feedback serve him right for double dealing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    Ever see this guy selling lots of laser related gear? Optics,mounts, diodes? I baught a few things from him in the past and had good service and product. Now I have made a purchase of a couple of diodes to test and guess what? After machining a case and mount for the two guys before they got to me.........They were DOA. I had built and used Robin's driver{UKLaser}And checked them thinking I had made an error with a friend's Melles Griot diode driver. He even sent 2 lower power diodes to make up for the delayed shipping time.. only one of those works....some 21 days after receiving payment. To make a long story short, though I have complete documentation of every detail { Paypal transcripts,e-mails}, he said that I hooked them up wrong and would not refund or send 2 more out. So to whom it may concern, here and abroad, steer clear of heruursciences{chris leubner} on fleabay. I feel that having built enough of my own lasers that this was a slap in the face. Be warned! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your underwear.Rant over.
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.

Exclamation BEWARE of SNOCTONY I found to be seemingly dishonest

I bought a cheesy little 100mw red 50mw green laser from china from sncotony I was left with the distinct feeling that he knowingly shipped me a set with a bad green diode he said that it was due to a short between the diode bodies but I tested on a non conductive work surface this guy is one of two that have been selling 808nm laser diodes of all types on ebay. He did offer to replace but I just got the distinct impression he knew bad when he shipped I will not drink from that poison well again after waiting 3 weeks to receive something.

Not sure what has happened in the past couple weeks but these guys were not moving one diode a week now people are bidding fast and furious and they are trying to get $350+ for what last 2 wks would not bring$150-250.

If you are going to buy from these Chinese guys stick to the other dude sinolaser he is at least very aware of quality issues and is a phd. physicist.

Hey Frank, we all hate scammers and other dodgy laser dealers but please stop making those random racist remarks!
    If those guys are indian they are most likely hindu, sand and camels are not what india is most known for either...look it up.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India

Default Yes you are quite right lets just say they are 2 family members of indian descent &

TERRIBLY DISHONEST NUFF SAID GO THERE DON"T BE SUPRISED IF YOU ARE BEGGING FOR YOUR SHIRT BACK. I guess I ought to run down the germanic leubner to keep the sleights even all around no special discrimination here will insult all dishonest bastards whoops! but I am a damn dutchman too! LAL! OH BTW love Curry and Tandori!dus don't get me going they run my convienience across the street when you bitch about 400-600% markup they refer to you as : buggery no thats not snot,
    It's calling you a sodomite for bitching about highway robbery

Quote Originally Posted by dar303 View Post
    Hey Frank, we all hate scammers and other dodgy laser dealers but please stop making those random racist remarks!
    If those guys are indian they are most likely hindu, sand and camels are not what india is most known for either...look it up.

Talking Here lets put in a generic non country related way

What we have here are two guys that would sell dead ponies to children if they thought they could!

Quote Originally Posted by dar303 View Post