Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Flea-bay bogus dealer....heruursciences

Default Not siding up with but police like to embelish things

I am quite sure he was busily trying to flush things when police showed up and might have thrown something at them to finish the flushing process but I doubt anyone is going to throw a bottle of acid at an armed officer in a drug raid, light the lab of fire yeah that I don't know!
    But Mfg of stimulants over 400 grams would bring 20 years in most states. So yeah he had a good attorney.
    Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    I still can not get over the extremely light sentence he got for having a drug lab and then throwing acid on a police officer. Drug lab = 20 years, assault with a deadly weapon = life. At best I could see a 10 year sentence.
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    I still can not get over the extremely light sentence he got for having a drug lab and then throwing acid on a police officer. Drug lab = 20 years, assault with a deadly weapon = life. At best I could see a 10 year sentence.

is there any more info on this?

maybe paper articles? or a post about it?
    -Josh

Default Picture of Luebener polishing rings@ St.Vincent de Pauls Store

? seems this type stuff showing up for sale on ebay HMM!

Waukesha - A former Menomonee Falls man arrested a year ago after police were drawn to his apartment by an overpowering odor has pleaded no contest to manufacturing Ecstasy in a makeshift lab in the apartment.

Chris D. Leubner faces a prison term of up to 15 years and extended supervision of up to 10 additional years when he is sentenced on the charge in August. Leubner, 26, also pleaded no contest to a charge of failing to comply with police, a felony that carries a maximum possible prison term of 1 1/2 years and extended supervision of up to two years.
    One count of maintaining a drug house and two counts of battery to a police officer were dismissed after plea negotiations. Prosecutors are planning to recommend a prison term of unspecified length on sentencing day for Leubner, who has been in custody since his arrest.
    Police went to the apartment on Appleton Ave. on May 12, 2004, after the building manager reported a foul odor. Several tenants said they had noticed the stench for about one month, saying it smelled like rotten eggs.
    A criminal complaint says two officers were let into the apartment by Leubner and talked with him briefly. During that time, according to the complaint, the officers' skin burned and the overpowering smell troubled them.
    Leubner eventually retreated to his bathroom and locked himself inside, the complaint says. The two officers wedged the door open slightly at one point, according to the complaint, but Leubner hurled acid at them, so they left the apartment.
    The officers were not seriously injured, according to police.
    Leubner was arrested after unsuccessful negotiations prompted a tactical team to storm the apartment and subdue him.
    The complaint says Leubner told police when they arrested him that the chemicals he had could be used to make an assortment of things, including sarin nerve gas. Leubner also said he had "just finished making Ecstasy for the first time in his apartment," the complaint says.
    "The defendant stated that it took him approximately three days to make one batch, and he knew the proper ingredients and amounts used to make Ecstasy that was safe to ingest," the complaint says. Police found several vials containing a total of 321 grams of Ecstasy, according to the complaint.
    Leubner is being held in the Waukesha County Jail pending sentencing Aug. 5 by Waukesha County Circuit Judge Kathryn Foster.

http://www2.jsonline.com/multimedia/...aul2042706.jpg

News article links originally posted by another ebay member.A competing ebay seller.

The drug Bust:http://www.jsonline.com/story/?id=331701

http://www.jsonline.com/story/?id=353971

Quote Originally Posted by thesk8nmidget View Post
    is there any more info on this?

maybe paper articles? or a post about it?
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.

wow thanks for posting that!

thats crazy!
    -Josh

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

But he said sorry to his Gran for throwing Acid at the police.
    So that's alright then.

Sounds like he'll have an arsehole like a Clowns Pocket as soon as he gets his just desserts when he gets sentenced.

I'm not terribly au fait with US policemen but the UK kind don't take kindly to assualts of this nature.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

wow, if I would have rerouted chems to make E I'd be 65 when I got out if it was state court and never if it was federal.

musta had a heck of a lawyer.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    wow, if I would have rerouted chems to make E I'd be 65 when I got out if it was state court and never if it was federal.

musta had a heck of a lawyer.

Steve
    the lawyer must have been in need of a LOT of mdma

for research of course
    -Josh

321 grams of ecstasy.... Jesus... thats like 3/4 of a pound of a drug that takes 100mg to be pretty strong.

I had no idea of chris's 'colorful' police record. I just bought some multiline/multimode HGM OC mirrors from him for 10 bucks. He sent two but they look different from each other. I cant really try them since my HGM unit is tits up, but he shipped pretty quick. That's the only business I've done with him.

Plus he included candy in the package, but now I'm not so sure I should eat it unless I want to be in for a long night

Default Yeah I got some of that candy too.

And man am I enjoying my new avatar! LAL! =

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyGus View Post

321 grams of ecstasy.... Jesus... thats like 3/4 of a pound of a drug that takes 100mg to be pretty strong.

I had no idea of chris's 'colorful' police record. I just bought some multiline/multimode HGM OC mirrors from him for 10 bucks. He sent two but they look different from each other. I cant really try them since my HGM unit is tits up, but he shipped pretty quick. That's the only business I've done with him.

Plus he included candy in the package, but now I'm not so sure I should eat it unless I want to be in for a long night

Default Very few know of this but there is a Russian Website where all they do is post

How to manufature drugs. there is another site where indian chemist will custom mfg batches of drugs that are as yet to be classified they are so new. Read Phikal, this guy Alexander Shulgin is incredibly smart the CIA tried to forcibly hire him the book is called "phenylethlamines I have known and loved" I am TOTALLY retired Oh but the stories I could Tell!

Drugs drugs are bad much art produced under the influence is incredible!

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_...l/pihkal.shtml

phen-ethyl-amine \fen-'eth-al-a-,men\ n. [phenyl fr. F. phène, fr. Gk. phainein, to show (from its occurrence in illuminating gas)+ ethyl (+ yl) + amine fr. NL ammonia] 1: A naturally occurring compound found in both the animal and plant kingdoms. It is an endogenous component of the human brain. 2: Any of a series of compounds containing the phenethylamine skeleton, and modified by chemical constituents at appropriate positions in the molecule.