Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: First RGB

Default Moncha question

Hi, Can anybody tell me if I can display .ilda files in Moncha (or any other way) ?
    I would like to be able to project the test patterns to do set up properly.
    I know my nearfield aignment is still way off, but I couldn't wait to try it with Moncha. By a bit of twiddling on the dichros I can get a good white ( I know that is very subjective) on a wall and have a play. I know that will only work at that specific distance, but am enjoying the pretty colours

david,

There arent alot of people here to help you at this time.
    We are all in the FLEM livestream.. and the others are on the event itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    yeah i would love t see them lasers in action...

i'm hoping to order my monkeybrother bridge lasers end of this year.
    Hi Anthony,
    Any time is welcome, my little monkey brother, .thanks for your professional pictures, lasers in your hand will be more beautiful except the blue still blue, green still green, red still red, .
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Default moncha

hi david
    you may have to import ild files in moncha draw then save them in the correct format to use in moncha display software pm andy con he will no for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by xntrix View Post
    Hi, Can anybody tell me if I can display .ilda files in Moncha (or any other way) ?
    I would like to be able to project the test patterns to do set up properly.
    I know my nearfield aignment is still way off, but I couldn't wait to try it with Moncha. By a bit of twiddling on the dichros I can get a good white ( I know that is very subjective) on a wall and have a play. I know that will only work at that specific distance, but am enjoying the pretty colours

Hi dave,

I decided a few months ago to start my build in a PC Case, But After running into a few problems with the cheap case i had i decided aganist it.

The main problem was it was a relativly new case and was made from cheap metal that just flexed too much. I think once i get back Scanpro20's back from china i might go back with the PC Case idea but this time go for a nice Old School case like yours which i guess is made from quite tough steal

I love your built, Its exactly what i had in mind. And now i know it can be done so well, I'm defenatly going to reconsider the PC Case

Keep up the great work, It looks great, Can wait to see the final photos of the Built, Alignment and the ILD's

Sean

Hi Sean,
    The case I used is a pretty sturdy old desktop case. I think rigidity is also helped by the base plate and the aluminium "U" sections it sits on.
    Should have had it aligned propery by now, but too mesmerised by all the colours All the best, David.

Quote Originally Posted by seanharrison View Post
    Hi dave,

I decided a few months ago to start my build in a PC Case, But After running into a few problems with the cheap case i had i decided aganist it.

The main problem was it was a relativly new case and was made from cheap metal that just flexed too much. I think once i get back Scanpro20's back from china i might go back with the PC Case idea but this time go for a nice Old School case like yours which i guess is made from quite tough steal

I love your built, Its exactly what i had in mind. And now i know it can be done so well, I'm defenatly going to reconsider the PC Case

Sean
    Sean , I can recommend a good supplier of 6mm aluminium for a base plate to beef up new pc desk top case? place in Droitwich cut and deliver if your interested.
    Kev
    Move toward the light!

Quote Originally Posted by KevSki View Post
    Sean , I can recommend a good supplier of 6mm aluminium for a base plate to beef up new pc desk top case? place in Droitwich cut and deliver if your interested.
    Kev

Hey Kev, That would be a useful thing to have, I believe there is a good place in bootle called Alco, that are suppose to have cut off that would be about the right size. But aint tried them yet, But if you can send me the details it would be very much appreciated

"On the banks of the Mersey" ? Another local one are ya ?

Sean

I went to Alco about 18 months ago (on great Howard Street - just up from one of my clients) and asked about cut offs - they said no but will sell you ally cut to size. Dunno if they do it on site - I sorta got the impression they dont.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    I went to Alco about 18 months ago (on great Howard Street - just up from one of my clients) and asked about cut offs - they said no but will sell you ally cut to size. Dunno if they do it on site - I sorta got the impression they dont.

Rob
    Cheers for that rob, That has saved me a trip there for no reason