Thread: Shows for ISHOW ?

Default Shows for ISHOW ?

Hi does any one have any shows that will work on the rubbish ishow software , or any shows they have made on it ?

i know i show is rubbish but other companys software is just to much ££££
    to buy just to use on mobile disco work

regards
    Adam

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Talking

You get what you pays for matey.

Perhaps someone misinformed you that having Lasers as a hobby is incredibly cheap.
    You should be able to claim your money back.

totally agree with you that its not very good. i have i show too and its ok for running the built in shows but its impossible to make new shows with it. the built in shows are really good though. its even got some xxx frames in it. i dont think any one has the time to make shows in i show cause its crap for making brand new shows. im going to save my pennies and get some new software soon
    nice one oli

Default ishow

yeah its pants ! does any other software work with the DAC ?

Default re

not that i have found but in sure there must be some. im going to buy mamba and an easylase dac when i can afford it after i have built my new projector

Cool

Might want to also consider the Pangolin LA Freak package... At $500 for the La Studio software suite and the Flashback 3 controller, it's a good bit cheaper than Mamba Black + the EasyLase USB DAC...

Adam

ishow is the worst DAC controller ive ever seen.

i would stick it in the bin and buy something else
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Default re

hey mate its not great but at least its something. i was using mine on dmx control and its a hell of alot better than that. the built in shows are pretty good but i agree its not a great bit of kit. at the moment it does me fine for what i want which is what its all about. once i have built my 1 watt rgb laser i think i will update my software and dac.
    as i said it works to a degree but its not great and i definitly wouldnt advise anyone buying one over other options.
    you get what you pay for though and if times are hard and you want more control than dmx them its the best your gonna get
    cheers oli

probably like your self it was my first dac and i couldnt understand why my dt40's were crap.

they couldnt display images or animations!! it could just about do poor quality beam shows.

te day got my fb3 was one of the best laser days of my life!! the output quality was something else.

fooking love it
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat