Thread: Live!.... Not LivePro, How To?????

Default Live!.... Not LivePro, How To?????

Hi Everyone,
    I just noticed today that I have a program called "Live!" under Showtime 2000. I'm guessing this is a lite version of live pro? How do I load up all those boxes with different short frame animations? Are their any beam show frames that came with LD-2000 that I can load in there? I noticed I can import shows into there and it usually splits up the show in 2 or 3 pieces. What i'd like to do is load short frame animations like moving tunnels and scrolling fans. How would I do that?

Thanks!
    Adam

Hi 300. Or is it Mr. Evil?

Anyway, take a look in the help file regarding the Live! section of LivePRO. Even without that, you should hopefully be able to figure out how to use it by simply right-clicking on any cue. In fact, I think the tool tip even says "righ-click to do blah blah blah...", right?

You might load up the "LiveShow" which can be found in the LD2000/Shows/Beams folder. That might help in your understanding of Live!

Showtime:Live! isn't really like LivePRO. I would say Showtime Live! is really better for corporate-type shows while LivePRO is really better for club-type shows.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Hi 300. Or is it Mr. Evil?

Anyway, take a look in the help file regarding the Live! section of LivePRO. Even without that, you should hopefully be able to figure out how to use it by simply right-clicking on any cue. In fact, I think the tool tip even says "righ-click to do blah blah blah...", right?

You might load up the "LiveShow" which can be found in the LD2000/Shows/Beams folder. That might help in your understanding of Live!

Showtime:Live! isn't really like LivePRO. I would say Showtime Live! is really better for corporate-type shows while LivePRO is really better for club-type shows.

Bill

Hey Bill!
    "Doctor Evil! I didn't spend 6 years in evil medical school to be called mister, thank you very much.... "

Thanks a lot for the info. Yeah, I'm going to be purchasing LivePRO here soon. I just figured I'd fool around with Live! and see what it's all about. I'll give it a try again with the tips you gave me.
    Thanks Again!
    Adam