Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Such is Live' Mamba show dual projector video

I'm impressed!!! I knew scanners could be made with gas lasers, but now that I've actually seen the results.... I think I need to put my argon to use!!! I've wanted a full color scanner for so long, but the price of a good 473nm module with decent power was holding me back. Little did I know I have all the materials sitting right in front of me!

How much power was your ALC68 putting out in that video?

Also, can you recommend a good website where I can find the components needed to run my argon into a scanner? thanks!!

The 68 was running at 20A tube current so i am guessing about 1.2W but remember that is split between the green and blue lines. The 650 red is outputting 200mW.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Setup sure looking fine Jim - I cant wait to try this myself with Norms DAC, and have the added ability to make shows with true dual (or more ) output. With all the work going on with Mamba in Gremany Im hoping we will see a new release soon and be able to benefit from the improvements that Andre is working on. Exciting times for Mamba users.
    Well done Jim and well done Norm!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk