Thread: Pangolin Lasershow Video Issue....

Default Pangolin Lasershow Video Issue....

I'm sure it's not a software issue but maybe it's settings or my tuner card.

The TV tuner is a Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI card. As you can see, the colors are all mis-aligned including the frame. It appears that it's processing the image on the wrong video standard, I tried them all however with no change.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    Adam

HI Adam,

Try various settings found if you press the "Video Settings" button. What you are seeing there is most definitely not caused by our softare. That little video window, in fact, is something generated by your hardware itself working in conjunction with the driver software for that board.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    HI Adam,

Try various settings found if you press the "Video Settings" button. What you are seeing there is most definitely not caused by our softare. That little video window, in fact, is something generated by your hardware itself working in conjunction with the driver software for that board.

Bill
    Hey Bill,
    Thanks for the reply. I'm not seeing a "video settings". Do you mean "device settings" or "settings...." maybe? If so I think I tried all my options there but maybe their is something I'm missing. On a side note, the video card does work fine in windows media center.
    Thanks!
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    Hey Bill,
    Thanks for the reply. I'm not seeing a "video settings". Do you mean "device settings" or "settings...." maybe?
    Yes, "Device settings". Sorry...

Please contact me by private email. I will send you a separate program that you can use and try a few different settings and see if it works that way.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Yes, "Device settings". Sorry...

Please contact me by private email. I will send you a separate program that you can use and try a few different settings and see if it works that way.

Bill
    Sounds good Bill, I'll email you then. No rush, but did you get my last 2 emails I sent you?
    Thanks!
    Adam

That worked! Thanks Bill!