Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: music laser show

By the way, the picture is from Fiesta! 2 software (http://www.showtacle.com/Fiesta.php).
    Last edited by mystery123; 10-05-2008 at 00:55. Reason: Added link

Quote Originally Posted by Things View Post
    Makes sence ...

The sound card does have 1 pretty good safety feature, that if the USB card comes unplugged, the laser just turns off. Deffinately not as good as Pangolin, but eh it works

Once I have a full RGB, and the money to blow, i will be buying a more serious DAC ..

Eh, but dont restart your computer with the laser on...all outputs of the soundcard gets maximum output and you burn a hole in stuff hanging in the upper right corner of your scan area...did that!

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by mystery123 View Post
    By the way, the picture is from Fiesta! 2 software (http://www.showtacle.com/Fiesta.php).

sorry i probably should have put that mate
    cheers

Is there a piece of SW, I know MB should do it along with the Winamp plug in but my version won't (older versions do apparently?)!, coupled to a DAC + projector that will project an oscilloscope type wave form pattern to whatever sound is inputted to the microphone or played on the PC?

Thanks
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I think that Zoof or someone else made a custom applet to do that. It might only work with EasyLase though.

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    I think that Zoof or someone else made a custom applet to do that. It might only work with EasyLase though.
    Should have the soundcard DAC sorted soon so in theory I will then have an EL DAC. Any idea where this can be found or should I ask Zoof?

Thanks for the info BTW
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I am not sure where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Should have the soundcard DAC sorted soon so in theory I will then have an EL DAC. Any idea where this can be found or should I ask Zoof?

Thanks for the info BTW

it comes with the lasertennis zip file and is called zoofscape.

and it works great with the sound card dac and dr lavas driver
    -Josh