Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pasta Shotter (Spaghetti Live)

I checked it out, too. Couldn't figure out how it was supposed to work. So, I guess Pasta Shooter is still a go.

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    It doesn't make sense to work on a live player if there is already something out there that is free and better.
    Why not... as long as you enjoy it and you learn something from it? Who's to say that you won't figure out how to do something that has never been done before?

Or perhaps you will inspire someone else to see things in a different way.

James.

He Gary... any news, progress, setbacks, pre release alphas...

I haven't really made any progress on it. I did a little prototyping but not to the point where it will actually send anything to the DACs. Unfortunately, I am pretty busy with many other projects at home (laser related and not) so don't expect to see anything for at least a few weeks.

But, maybe in the meantime, you can create some Spaghetti shows or some small looping ILDA files that can be used with the live player, once it is ready. It would be nice if some of the Spaghetti users would start to give back to the project at least a little.

great idea.. ill have james help me with that.. laserboy could crank out some great loops im sure..

All sounds very exciting

I checked out NFI Player, Doesnt seem very good really, i managed to get some frame out of it, but it wasnt very good. The best featue in it is the text file projecting part. that worked really well,

All hail Pasta Shooter

well FYI, gary killed the project
    pasta shooter has died...

I have some experience and if i had a base to work from i could build it myself.

so Gary, how available is your source? i dont want you to open souece it, i just wanna use it to make pasta shooter...

You can create a .NET project and add Spaghetti.exe as a reference and most of the classes and controls will be exposed to you. Start there and see where that takes you.

ok ill do that..

thanks..

Let me know how it goes. I'm willing to help out with it some, but I just don't have the time or motivation to do it all myself.