Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Froggy's Swamp Juice

Did someone compared it with JEM ZR mix?

In the Netherlands JEM ZR is the most popular mix.

I've just got the Jem DJ fluid. Is ZR mix better then?

What I really wish is for someone to come up with a smoke fluid as invisible to the naked eye as oil based haze but just as good at beam definition. I can get great results with DJ fluid but turn the lights on and your stood in a real pea souper!!!

For thin haze I use the Technohaze with Jem haze fluid, and this works very well for me.

Before I used the HZ100 compressor bases oil hazer, extremely long hang time but low output.

The technohaze got a shorter hangtime (same as normal quality smoke) compared to the HZ100 and a little bit thicker but nothing compared to a normal smoke machine.

Normal smoke machine I only use outdoors with a big fan behind it.

I never had DJ fluid because I have been told ZR is the best,

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    I've just got the Jem DJ fluid. Is ZR mix better then?

What I really wish is for someone to come up with a smoke fluid as invisible to the naked eye as oil based haze but just as good at beam definition. I can get great results with DJ fluid but turn the lights on and your stood in a real pea souper!!!
    True hazers are used for this purpose, I still get pretty awesome beams in haze, yet you can't tell there's fog in the room unless you are looking for it ...

Apart from the cost, aren't there now worries about the health implications of cracked oil plus problems with residue?

I have used the antari HZ100 cracker in a very small venue. But everthing get a little bit greasy after a while. Especially fans.

there have always been concerns about cracked oil, mainly from singers complaining that it clogged their throats.

as far as residue is concerned, buildup is a bitch. I worked at a Q-Zar for awhile, and we used a df-50. the tops of everything in the arena were covered in this black sludge, it was the settled haze mixed with dust and what have you. GROSS, though not particularly hard to clean up, though it might stain stuff. however, that stuff gets EVERYWHERE, so unless you can get into those hard-to-reach places, it'll build up in those quite well.

(keep in mind, this was excessive build up, I'm thinking two years of almost daily use (8+ hours a day most days).)

we also had an MDG 3000, that thing was a freaking tank.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

been using froggys for 2 years... it is the best hands down. Fast delivery and resonable in price w/shipping for the quality. Chris and jason are great, specially chris... i purchased 6 used mac250's from him as well and it was a wonderfull transaction

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

I now use Martin's fog liquid and I am in awe. I had no idea fog could last that long!

I ordered a gallon of the froggy's a few days ago and it just arrived today. I've heard everyone say such good things about it, I figure I'd give it a try. I drained my fog machine and filled it with the froggy's. There was still old fog fluid in the lines, powered up the fog machine and started using what was in the lines. As usual, it dissapated in the air very quickly. Once all the old fluid was burned and the new stuff started burning, the difference was huge! The froggy's must have hung in the air for 20-30 minutes before it was all gone. I'm very impressed...