Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Laser Enclosures

Ive got a couple of these on order from mark , look superb and a lot lot better than anything i could come up with myself so looking forward to delivery.

I thinks marks had to reduce the qty of the batch he was ordering as theres been little interest here ...GUARANTEE as soon hes pressed the order button and these get delivered everyone will be looking for cases again ...but there wont be a enough for a full batch order so everyone will miss out !

Might seem initially like a lot of cash but for a custom made superb quailty bit of kit these are outstanding value , and Mark & Simon aint making any cash out of it .. ..they aint half good to us lot :-)

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Ohhh ... my cases are on the way ... I shall hopefully upload some pics and info in the next few weeks . Its been a pleasure dealing with mark and simon , both treated this deal with utter proffesionalism , with many instructions and tips to help on the final install that must have taken them time to write up and with lots of communication.

They both took on the job of designing a custom case that could fit alongside other professional lighting and not look out of place , be sturdy enough for "on the road" yet light enough to handle and provide years of trouble free lasering and im pretty sure they managed it . They installed lots of wiring and double DB25s So all i have to do is drill a couple of holes and place the scanners and laser head in place screw it and plug it in and off i go .

I have two regrets as things have developed as a hobby over the last few years into a buisness 1) that i didnt discover viasho earlier as i wasted a lot of money on unreliable lasers from other manufactueres and 2) that i didnt invest the time and cah in decent cases early on ..but now i know !

A public many thanks to mark and simon , hope it didnt tun out to be more work than you expected and it was all worth while

PAUL

I will let the pictures do the talking ! but lets say Christmas has come early OR late but whatever way I was pretty excited at my 4 new arrivals
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2009_0106laserphotos0002.JPG  

2009_0106laserphotos0003.JPG  

2009_0106laserphotos0004.JPG  

2009_0106laserphotos0005.JPG  

2009_0106laserphotos0006.JPG  

2009_0106laserphotos0007.JPG  

2009_0106laserphotos0012.JPG  

2009_0106laserphotos0015.JPG  

2009_0106laserphotos0017.JPG  

2009_0106laserphotos0018.JPG  

Last edited by Lasermad; 01-22-2009 at 19:55.

A "touch" of superglue stops the washer falling of as you try to fit the "C" clamp. Graphics are custom , not part of deal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2009_0106laserphotos0019.JPG  

2009_0106laserphotos0020.JPG  

2009_0106laserphotos0024.JPG  

SO whhhaaaddayy ya think ?, are these not just hellava sexy bits of kit ..I feel so lucky mark and simon were prepared to involve me in this deal and were prepared to add some additional customisations just for me like the shroud ( overhang ) back and front .

I consider overall the wiring is incredibly proffesional ... 1000% better than may have been expected for what is essentially a couple of hobbiest putting together a cusotmisation , all though i think they should go professional !! they always mannage to pull out some incrdedible lit at UKLEMS.

The mains power is very solid Illuminated switch , and the connections for the ILDA are quite simply Superb !

Can wait to get a laser in there and get it fired up but im going to be taking my time to "try" and do a proffesional install as a "HOMAGE " to what i see before me !

THNAKS AGAIN TO MARK AND SIMON FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK.

Very, very professional casing, well done! I just don't understand people replying with "a bit expensive" - design a case yourself, order the parts, have the metal cutted/folded/drilled/coated/etc. and you'll end up at least above this price.

I'm still busy finishing the CNC-drawings for our new enclosures, will post pictures when finished.

hmm..that is a darn nice case! Lots of space!
    Maby I will order one...What is the price including shipping to norway ?

PM Sent.... Eventually

Mark

ADAM, I love the "ruby laser video" -Steve

Just to vouch for these case - I now own one and can say that they are WELL worth the asking price of £275.

Please people, stop wining about the price and just look at what you are getting! A standard or bespoke case (if required) that is built to a very high specification and is all that you need, if you have laser, scanset etc to complete a projector project.

You try and build an identical one yourself as good as these for £275!
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!