Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN Lexicon News about Adam Buffo

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    WOAH--

Adam man...what did ya do?? get better brotha!!! ill send you a nice....ahem..singing, naked telegram.

THIS CHICK is HOT!!! she will have ya up and moving in NO TIME!!!!

get better adam!!!

-Marc

well, now we know what tubgirl looks like with her clothes on.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

[QUOTE=dave;70033]To a speed recovery, get well soon, and hope you have some cute young nurses to perve at

obviously you have never met the modern American nurse, Very much into sadism, the lot.

" Gee, I'm sorry for waking you at 3AM, Mr Roberts, this will only take a minute and you can then get back to sleep, missed vain with prick with needle for needless blood draw, Ok get back to sleep and I'll check on you again at 4Am." At 4am, she hits the autoinflate BP cuff without waking me and shoves a digital thermometer down my throat before I can even open my mouth, Same at 5, am, 6 am etc.....

US hospital beds that meet the modern standards are like slabs of concrete!

"OH, and remember Mr Roberts, we Women don't have chest hair", said as she rips the silver paste adhesive pad for the electrode off my chest. They have excellent adhesion, far better then any duct tape ever made, And it took flesh with it.

They also don't wear the attractive English style just above the knee skirts any more.....

Pray Adam gets either a thoughtful old one or a male nurse, the new lot are as lethal as the diseases they treat, and no kind words or back rubs. You are but paperwork and a slab of needless protoplasm to them, and you have to fight for care and watch for mistakes as each has 10-20 pts she has to watch. In fact you could need CPR in cardiac arrest and they probably would not even watch the monitor at the nurses station when the alarm bleeps.

The best verbal cat fight I ever saw was when my cousin, a visiting RN, tried to help out and reset a IV machine that was screaming a lound alram for 10 minutes. My nurse let into her like a orca chasing a seal. Better then WWE wrestling,

It is however a shame that they are so overloaded and cant take the time to care.

Adam has one more problem, being a EMT he kinda knows whats going on....... That can cause bad nerves.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 11-20-2008 at 14:30.

OMG!

If you need to be catheterized for any reason, male nurses are the only way to go; for obvious reasons!

I'm TOTALLY not kidding!

James.

PS. If buffo is reading this on a laptop in his room, this should cheer him right up!

Take it easy, man!

AHH MAN!!!! this sucks!!!

I wish buff all the best and a speed recovery.....!!!!

It's a evil conspiracy to take out The PL top poster!!!!!
    Buff.. come to the netherlands.... we have cute nurses and special natures medicine that makes you forget all the pain!!!!

:-)

Get well soon !!

Get well man!
    keep us updated

I hope everything's OK and I really hope it wasn't anything to do with my big, heavy laser projector sitting in the corner of the room.

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery Adam!!!

Mark

Adam,

You've been there for me when I had my troubles. Of course if you need anything at all please feel free to give me a call. I might have to go through knee surgery within the year or so and I am certainly not looking forward to that. Hopefully you'll have some more words of advice for me I assure you I haven't forgotten the advice you gave to me last time.

Thanks for everything and I wish you a speedy recovery.
    -Max

sorry to hear this
    hope you get out soon

Thoughts and prayers from here! It always sucks to hear about health issues. Makes me wonder when my turn will be.

Fortunately, SELEM is in August so he'll have plenty of time to get better for that, at least.

-Jonathan

Clandestiny.....

if you speak to Adam .... tell him the reason he has a trapped nerve in his hip .... is that he has spent to much time on his knees suckin cock...

all the best ... Karl