Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: live pro and showrider questions

Default live pro and showrider questions

okay i think im missing something here or am just overlooking the obvious???

when using live pro (for the fb3) i cannot get the preview window to work.

like i click on the "output preview window" button and nothing happens, no windows pop up nothing.

im not sure why i have tried a lot of different options and still cannot figure it out.

(i also check the help file and is doesnt say much about it)

now for showrider.
    i was trying to play around with the already made shows, and also making my own but i cannot get sound to play while i do this. im in the designer mode and i cannot even figure out how to add my own track to a new show.

also i cannot get the showroom feature to work.

i have downloaded all the new versions off of pangolin.com and still the problems or lack of knowledge persists.

thanks for all the help
    -Josh

Josh, the shows that come with ShowRider don't have the original songs bundled, or at least I don't think they are.

But to assign a song to a show, or even to one of the already made shows, do the following.

For this to work you need to have Winamp installed.

Open designer and click the properties icon.. See attachments for which button this is.

This will open the property window. From there click on the text at the bottom which says 'Syncronize to PC Timer' and select Syncronize to Winamp. This will prompt you for an MP3 file. So choose your file, then it will prompt you for the Winamp Exe file, so go and find that.

It may then ask you to set the length of the show to the same length as the song.

Then when you press the Yello play button it will start the sone and show together.

If you have a show with a song and you start paying part wat through, I.E not form the start, the song is always out of sync, so when your testing your weeather your shows are in sync with the music it's best to always start form the start.

This can be very timely...but it's the only way to make sure the music is in Sync.

You can play around with BMP speed as well but I havent mastered anythign in showrider so I cant tell you any more than that. :-( No time and not clever enough.

Good luck
    Graham
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails props.gif  

propsmanager.gif  

awesome thank you for the update and yes the show rider shows came with the mp3's as well

i have the music working great now!!!

now what about that show room button??

any ideas why it is just a blank screen?
    Last edited by thesk8nmidget; 11-20-2008 at 11:27.
    -Josh

No Idea but I just found an abstraction editor in Live Pro....I have had ZERO time with this program but already bold over by it's depth.

Cheers Pango

Quote Originally Posted by laserLips View Post
    No Idea but I just found an abstraction editor in Live Pro....I have had ZERO time with this program but already bold over by it's depth.

Cheers Pango
    yeah live pros abstract gen is AWESOME!

i really like it.. read the help file about it! it has a lot of cool features about it.
    -Josh

i click on the "output preview window" button and nothing happens, no windows pop up nothing.
    Are you running Vista?

nope xp pro

message to short.... making longer.....
    -Josh

I've seen ( or rather not seen) the same thing on a laptop running vista. When the preview button was clicked nothing seemed to happen, but there were signs that vista knew there was a window open (but not visble )
    Not sure how it was resolved. Tried updating your graphics drivers?
    B.

currently ati's update driver site is down
    -Josh

Default Live Pro - Preview Window

When you open the preview window, try ALT Tab and see if it's in the list and check your laptop is not set up for dual monitors in Display Properties...

It happened to me a couple of times and that fixed it...

Mark