Thread: hi

Default hi

im looking for about 3 laser shows about 3 minutes long each and set to music. iv seen one set to robert miles children and wondered if anyone had this? we dj dance music and it would b e great to have an animation show to this and other dance songs.

if anyone can help just pm me or get me on here. i found a website selling laser shows but they were $350 a show which i think is too much

cheers ollie
    2 x 10w full colour laser systems
    2 x 4w full colour laser systems
    2 x 3w full colour laser systems
    1 450mw pinkem rgb 30k scanner
    2 x 1 watt green laser
    4 x 1 watt blue 445nm laser systems
    3 watt rgb .

What are you using for your controller & software?

That may have some bearing on the shows that are legally and freely available.

Custom shows are not cheap - but then again, it takes a LOT of work to create the animations and synchronize everything to music!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by oliverst14@hotmail.com View Post
    im looking for about 3 laser shows about 3 minutes long each and set to music. iv seen one set to robert miles children and wondered if anyone had this? we dj dance music and it would b e great to have an animation show to this and other dance songs.

if anyone can help just pm me or get me on here. i found a website selling laser shows but they were $350 a show which i think is too much

cheers ollie
    Your not alone with this request....see below...
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6075

kev
    Move toward the light!

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by oliverst14@hotmail.com View Post
    ... i found a website selling laser shows but they were $350 a show which i think is too much
    As Stuka said, the amount of work that goes into graphic shows is incredible and whilst you may think it's expensive that's what you're gonna have to pay.
    ILP have some good looking shows but they are probably cheaper if you buy 'em by the disc full.
    Although they sell shows at $350 each, a disk of 10 is "only" $1,250 so that's $125 per show (£84 a pop).