Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Traceit bug

Quote Originally Posted by tony220171 View Post
    Great thanx james that worked.

Shame traceit isnt the same way

Hey, Tony -

Just wondering if you took Pangolin up on their offer and sent them the files so they could take a look at the situation?

You might be experiencing something that actually has a quick fix, and since you already posted here, might find out something that would be good to share!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Talking I worked it out....

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Tony,

I guess it is a quesiton of standards. As far as I know, our software conforms to the standard. If you are seeing non-standard operation, then we will have to look into this more closely. But at the end of such an investigation, I doubt we would find the problem lies in our software...

Bill
    Quote Originally Posted by James Lehman View Post
    Are you working on something cool?

James.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    Hey, Tony -

Just wondering if you took Pangolin up on their offer and sent them the files so they could take a look at the situation?

You might be experiencing something that actually has a quick fix, and since you already posted here, might find out something that would be good to share!
    I uninstalled traceit and then reinstalled it now its colour again, this is the second time its happened to me and yes i contacted Bill about this problem and it was handed over to a girl in your department for some reason it seemes to freze up the colour and choses red lolol Ill just keep repeating this prosess it must be because i bought traceit only and must clash with other sofware may be
    I have 5 more grey hairs now in the pubic area thanx bill.
    If it does it again bill ill email you direct its very vexing.

@ James yes working on Australia day and New years Laser fireworks spectacular.
    for some reason my skills cant convert an australian flag to ild. its got me stumped. ITS FRICKING RED
    Last edited by tony220171; 12-30-2008 at 15:44.

I made a movie for you bill Ill post it on you tube and you can see how a colour image should include the colour but comes out in Fricking red only when i uninstall the traceit program and reinstall it it works again its realy wierd I think my computer is posessed, I need a young priest and an old priest i think.
    ill send the link to your personal email cheers all for your help if i can return the favour just ask.
    Last edited by tony220171; 12-30-2008 at 15:44.

Talking

Well... Here's this...

http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserBoy/aus.ild

I'm working on another bit...

Hang on.

James.

Talking coool

Well... Here's this...

http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserBoy/aus.ild

I'm working on another bit...

Hang on.

James.
    Nice and clean file,I acually was trying to produce the flickering animation flag bit but thanx james for your time.
    enclosed is a koala with a boomberang but the dam thing is in red DOHHHHHHHHHHHH realy anoying
    Attached Files Attached Files

I uninstalled traceit and then reinstalled it now its colour again
    I bet there is a setting that controls this, and you keep stubling onto the setting, and then forgetting about it. Probably the setting gets stored into the INI file, and it stays that way until you un-set it (which you haven't figure out how to do) or remove the INI file (along with the rest of the program).

i contacted Bill about this problem and it was handed over to a girl in your department
    A girl? The only girl at Pangolin is Cathleen, and she works exclusively on LC4D.

Bill

Angry

[quote=Pangolin;75547]I bet there is a setting that controls this, and you keep stubling onto the setting, and then forgetting about it. Probably the setting gets stored into the INI file, and it stays that way until you un-set it (which you haven't figure out how to do) or remove the INI file (along with the rest of the program).

Question where is the ini file and how do i fix it

A girl? The only girl at Pangolin is Cathleen, and she works exclusively on LC4D.

Alexey Sinitsyn is who i was refering to

This is probably more like what you want...

http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserBoy/aus_05.ild

James.

Angry

This is probably more like what you want...

http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserBoy/aus_05.ild

James.
    Like this but it comes out red dam it
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tony220171; 12-30-2008 at 21:03.