Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential UKLEM 4 date.

We wouldn't have to freeze this time - there was loads of 230V convector heaters dotted all around the bottom of the walls inside the place we just totally didn't realise that we could have switched the darn things on!!!

The only heaters we saw where the red bar heaters tat where on from time to time but they just gave off far too much red light.

There is also a full central heating system there that works perfectly - ask the missis, she is in there every Tuesday morning with the little one at toddle group - It's always lovely and warm for them!

The heating all comes in with the price it's just we didn't dam well use it

Soffty - Iv'e polished them off
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Sounds like the heatings sorted then.
    Not that I'd need it as I'll still be in my string vest and underpants no matter what the weather.

But I do fear that it might be a little snug if the full complement of the UK contingent turned up.
    And I was hoping to throw up my scrim but there was a distinct lack of suitable anchoring points in the Surfleet hall (apart from the heaters which would have probably ripped off the wall).

I think the ball is still in Fluff's court for the mo................

So do I but it's a last option to consider.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Default surfleet

well if no one here's from fluff i will be happy to eat more mince pies and drink tea i thought it was an surfleet excellent venue, clubs smell of stale beer and pee, but will do ok ,cant wait for the next one should have blue at last and more green (thanks jem) but i do need to know a date soon or i may not make it as the wife wants to book flights to see her sister and it would be my luck if will clash with the meet if i dont know soon

Don't forget I have the option of a good hall just off J40 of the M1. This is available as a standby if the other options fail. We could also probably get it for the two days if required.

Sadly there would be no three phase available though, and i'm not so sure about high capacity water supplies either

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

It's Stanislav that requires the big AC these day's Jem - The CVL only needs a standard 230v socket

10W of full 'O' beans
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

I no need 3ph
    just lots of 1ph oh and I like a drink of water too

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

we need a scope
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Well, it will probably be pretty suitable then

The offer's there if the other options fail, however, i'm happy to go with the massess and whatever everyone else wants to do

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I too thought Surfleet was a great venue
    If there's heaters in there to keep the tea's (and us) from icing up, all the better.
    Imagine seeing Smogs 10w beastie strutting it's stuff in the skies over them there fields... oh yes