Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MB Show Package 3

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Hi Gabor,
    Some of the shows (after conversion) are indeed slightly different as some of the frames didn't make it over (collateral damage? ) but they are on the whole quite true to your originals.
    I'll upload a couiple tomorrow.

I have included a text file giving you full credit so I'm not trying to poach your work.
    It's great that we can see new stuff and tinkering about with the files even encouraged me to create a small original beam show myself (hopefully the first of many)
    That too will be uploaded tomorrow.

Cheers Matey.
    Info:
    Uploaded my 6. ilda format frame shows to the /Shows/Ilda_Frame_Show/Whiteg Shows folder on ilda ftp (92MB)
    Return to.., Wizards in winter, Poker face, Scooter, Metallica, Christmast.
    Gabor
    Last edited by whiteg; 01-12-2009 at 02:01.

Talking

I still not recived my Mamba update
    But the show that was played sucsessful in Mamba was indeed extremly well done !
    For me it did seems like some professional show that you usually would have to pay alot of money to have..

So again , thanx for the upload and sharing

I hope this inspires more ppl to create some show and share ..
    I hope I have a new red laser asap, so I can start create my own show..

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by liteglow View Post
    ..I hope I have a new red laser asap, so I can start create my own show..
    You don't need the laser to create a show, just the show creation software.

Get to it !

i don't really understand what is happening as the show package 2 and 3 when i load then in my mamba black software do not work it shows that the frames are empty or in some others that there are no frames at all.....

if anyone knows why that happens please let me know .... i even ordered the latest version of mamba and i am waiting for it from jmlaser in order to be able to play these nice shows please help the wierd thing is that even in the demo 1.90 version they stiil appear as empty frames i really do not understand what is happening ...

Quote Originally Posted by greeklaserist View Post
    if anyone knows why that happens please let me know .... i even ordered the latest version of mamba and i am waiting for it from jmlaser in order to be able to play these nice shows please help the wierd thing is that even in the demo 1.90 version they stiil appear as empty frames i really do not understand what is happening ...
    Sorry

This is a problem of the Mamba Black.

The 1st pack was made with version 1.95, and the others were made by an updated version (which I got in november).

Free Spaghetti software??? WhitegG show in Spaghetts format on Ftp. :-))))
    http://photonlexicon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6430

Gabor
    Last edited by whiteg; 01-14-2009 at 07:55.

there is no need to say sorry it is not your fault on the contrary anybody who creates and shares shows is a hero!!!! keep up the good work !!!!
    and even if the shows do not work for me yet they work to all other people and eventually will work for me as well. thank you so much

just wanted to say a big thank you to whiteg and all the people here sharing shows and ilda files i got mamba black 1.95 works perfectly for me along with all the shows!!! thank you guyz keep up the good work!!!

Smile New show

Hi,

New show!

I made the Reflections Earth show for MambaBlack.
    (The show was made by MB 1.95 and its length is more than 9 minutes.)
    This show isn't a copy of the Pangolin show. That's my own show.
    You can find it on the ilda ftp in the shows/mamba/whiteg folder. (Reflections Earth.rar)

This show is one of my favourites. I love it!

One more thing: I would be happy if sometimes others shared with me their own MB or ilda show, either in PM, because I should interest other people's work.

Thanks,

Gabor

Smile shows

thank you again for sharing i would really love to be able to create shows with mamba but to be honest i do not really know how to do that as i do not understand the manual as to how to place the frames to react to the music and it takes so long to create the shows..... anyway i will try to create and share i promise whiteg you are the best