Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: MB Show Package 3

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

I've upped a (poor quality) vid of the complete show onto the FTP server (under Video) since you asked for a complete version (dunno why though since you can run the original show yaself via Mamba Black.)
    I've also since tweaked the timing slightly and bear in mind that this is an RGY and not an RGB (it'll look way better at UKLEM4 with my new projector).

The camera's pretty close to the projector so there's not much room for the beams to expand before they are filmed.
    I also set up a Beam Attenuation map (LD2000 Intro) for this show which seemed to be set correctly yet there are still moments during the show when some rays pass the lens.
    I thought it may be due to slow scanners (and poor blanking/redrawing) and dropped the PPS down from 30,000 to 25,000 but it made no difference.
    Perhaps that's a poser for Bill's forum.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs up

Another vid of one of WhiteG's shows is available for viewing on Youtube here.
    This is Wizards in Winter done on an LD2000 system and is another one I'll hopefully be showing at UKLEM4.

Do you have to be an ILDA member to access these files? I would love the Pangolin version.

wkinne