Thread: Paramounts Laser Spectacular

Default Paramounts Laser Spectacular

ok well i am attending http://www.laserspectacular.com/ with mark (imagelight) and his loveley wife on march 21st..

a few questions.. #1 anyone got an in with these guys and could get us back to see the lasers
    and #2 who all is coming??
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

Smile

Is Ryan Waters still running the tour? If so, mention that you're from PhotonLexicon and he'll probably take you on-stage to show you the equipment.

A bunch of us went to see this show in Florida back in 2007. It was a great show. Ryan is very cool - very laid back. Back then he had 2 Coherent Purelight 4 watt Kr/Ar mixed gas lasers, plus an older medical argon (maybe 2-3 watts). One whitelight laser does graphics, one does beams and arial effects, and the medical argon does static beams via bounce mirrors. He's also got 20+ intelligent lighting fixtures and 3 DLP video projectors on stage. Pretty cool stuff, really. Everything runs on Pangolin.

March 21st is one of the 2 dates we're kicking around for FLEM, so I don't think I'll be able to make it. But I know you'll enjoy the show!

Adam

Lightbulb

Is this the same one that comes to Lakeland, FL? A year or two ago a few of us went to one down here. I am having trouble remembering the guy's name we spoke with, Ryan Waters I think. If that is the same "producer" I think someone here may have an "in".

edit: Great minds huh?
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

well it was "new for 2008" so hopefuly its the same producer.. anyone know how to get in touch with the guy?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by keeperx View Post
    anyone know how to get in touch with the guy?
    PM Sent!

It's all set up. If anyone else wants to attend the show and meet Ryan, get in touch with Keeperx or Imagelight.

Adam

I already bought my ticket :-D for the sat show
    Excited Photons Burned my Signature

1/23/2009Paramount's Original Laserspectacular featuring The Music Of Pink Floyd 8:30 PMPostponed Paramount's Original Laserspectacular featuring The Music of Pink Floyd Paramount's Original Laser Spectacular featuring the music of Pink Floyd has been postponed. We are awaiting confirmation of the new date. Previously purchased tickets will be honored on the rescheduled date.

Cleveland SuCkZ
    Lasers, Lights, Music, Action!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LaserGuy216 View Post
    Cleveland SuCkZ
    Drew Carey is not going to like that comment...

I saw the show in Houston at the end of December and spoke with Ryan Waters. He was running the boards for it, so I assume he would still be the one to speak with at any shows in the future.

From what we discussed, they are touring this year with one 10 Watt Ar and two 3.5 Watt ArKr lasers from Nitelite, as well as multiple QM2000 cards & scanner sets. Dark Side of the Moon, Echoes, etc.

He was pressed for time after the show, so you may want to get to the venue early. Nice guy and had a good conversation before and after the show. I didn't ask for the tour, but was sitting front row (last minute ticket purchase), so I was able to get a decent view of the hardware on-stage.