Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WhiteG show in Spaghetti format on FTP

Hi Gary, Thanks - success! However (sorry) - if I turn on the laser, the display freezes (show carries on) I am using a Moncha Lite DAC. Spaghetti version 1.8.0.0, WinXP. David.

I stop displaying on the screen when the laser is on to free up the CPU. I'm not sure if I really need to do that, especially after converting to use DirectX to draw the screen. But for now that is normal.

How do they shows look with that Moncha Lite? To be honest I have never bothered to test below 30K pps so I have no idea what happens!

I have only managed to try one file so far - but it looks great
    My "helper" (my cat ) hates the hissing the smoke machine makes!
    I will try to video a show in the next couple of days.
    One question - is there a way of setting the size of the image displayed?
    I see image correction settins, but not size.
    Thanks, David.
    ps You have really brightened up this day - it had been spent at work discussing my redundancy

You can position and size the display with the red square in Scanner Settings. You can move it around and stretch to how you like.

i have to say a big thank you to gary for spaghetti everything works so well and it is really unbelievable what this software can do .... keep up the good work spaghetti really does make the difference it even works with my medialas usb box !
    thank you

Thanks for the comments. I'm glad the ML USB driver is working. I didn't think that it was.

Has anyone tried Spaghetti with the pango hardware yet? Supposedly it should work with some of it.

garry not only it works but it has better projection pattern quality than the current version of mamba i have can you believe it? many thank to you and everyone that shares programms and shows !!!!! if a new version of spaghetti comes out be sure to let us know...... i just love this software ...

Quote Originally Posted by greeklaserist View Post
    garry not only it works but it has better projection pattern quality than the current version of mamba i have can you believe it?
    I'm withholding my comment on that one.