Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DMX LED Strobe?

We have 6 of these at work..from eurolite...not the best gear, but you can switch between 3 colours or mix them, or use them as strobos..and that is quite powerfull.

Quote Originally Posted by pelosh View Post
    We have 6 of these at work..from eurolite...not the best gear, but you can switch between 3 colours or mix them, or use them as strobos..and that is quite powerfull.
    Hmm, would you say they are worth the money?
    DL - Viper 75mW - Green (532nm)
    DL - 50mW Module - Green (532nm)
    DIY - 50mW - 12k Scanner - Green (532nm)

Depends what you want them for. For home use and small venues very usefull as they don't take almost any power at all. My boss paid around £45 for each of them and htose diodes are supposed to last for more than 10,000 hours so...
    They are also quite focused type of light and it is definitely very cold light..very white..no life in it..in the day light faces appear to be kind of grey (like dead)
    But the fact that you can have RGB and most basic colour combinations strobo in one 1.5kg unit is nice.

Howgh!

Quote Originally Posted by pelosh View Post
    Depends what you want them for. For home use and small venues very usefull as they don't take almost any power at all. My boss paid around £45 for each of them and htose diodes are supposed to last for more than 10,000 hours so...
    They are also quite focused type of light and it is definitely very cold light..very white..no life in it..in the day light faces appear to be kind of grey (like dead)
    But the fact that you can have RGB and most basic colour combinations strobo in one 1.5kg unit is nice.

Howgh!
    Hmm right.

I think I will go for one or two of these...

Edit: Do they strobe each colour or can it just strobe the white mixed colour?
    Last edited by lamborgini8; 03-08-2009 at 15:33.
    DL - Viper 75mW - Green (532nm)
    DL - 50mW Module - Green (532nm)
    DIY - 50mW - 12k Scanner - Green (532nm)