Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM 4.5 Surfleet Feeler - 27-28th June - 2 Day event?

Default UKLEM 4.5 Surfleet Feeler - 27-28th June - 2 Day event?

I have been in touch with Surfleet village hall and around June time the only free weekend they have is the 27th and the 28th of June so I have preliminarily book the hall for then. Nothing in stone as of yet.

This will be a 2 day event starting early Saturday morning until 21:00hrs Sunday night. The cost of the hall is £150 for the two days which I feel is a good price! There are fields at the back which I am sure will be OK for camping, need to check with the owners, if anyone needs to or there is always the option of camp beds in the hall - it's up to whoever comes. There is also GOOD accommodation at the nearby Ship Hotel http://www.shipinnsurfleet.com/ and also B&B's, Travellers Inn's etc dotted about the area.

I will endeavour to do the simple raffle again with a slight overcharge to the hall fee's and the winner gets the remaining balance once the hall fee's are reached (as before) - maybe a first, second and third winner this time???

CAA Laser approval will also be sought for outdoor laser shows in the evening of the 27th, Saturday night.

I would like to know if people are indeed interested to get an idea of numbers.

Thanks
    Jim

----

If anyone does indeed want a crap place to stay then please speak to either KevSki or Soforene here on this forum as 'they' found a good one last time I did try to warn them
    Last edited by smogthemog; 03-05-2009 at 09:20.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

12.00 on saturday!!

shouldnt it be 10am?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Exclamation

You guys are FIENDS!!! Guess it takes one to know one.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Actually Andy they did say we are hiring the hall for two day's so there is actually no start time as such. If you want to get there early Saturday then that's OK with me

I will go in Friday night to black out the windows.

Amendment now made to the above
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Im In - like Flynn

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

im totally in then
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Is there camping available there?

theres a field out back what more do you want!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I would like to go, but I don't know if I can that weekend just yet - need a bit more time to check.
    Also, I doubt my projector will be in ready by then, (but that didn't stop me last time!)
    So, if this helps: put me down as a 50/50

Ta,
    Dan

Should be able to make that weekend