Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Can you guys do me a favor?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    I have a Ronchi you could borrow 100LP 1X3
    Thanks, after talking to you a grating is exactly what I want!

    -Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

    Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheepsville, Wales, UK
    Posts
    3,407

    Default

    Now you know why I cant be arsed with E-bay
    its pants

    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

    Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

    Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clandestiny View Post
    You'll have to cut Buffo some slack. I'll make sure he doesn't leave you bad feedback
    LOL- i KNEW it was adam! DAMN IT!!!

    I sent a not so nice message back to the ding-dong who sent me the message. they apologized. IDIOTS!

    -Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

    ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

    Authorized Dealer for:

    • Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

    FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Flying over a town near you
    Posts
    1,404

    Talking

    Its all good in fleabay land....I want to see the auction of the happy ending and the message......
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,147,489,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clandestiny View Post
    You'll have to cut Buffo some slack. I'll make sure he doesn't leave you bad feedback
    It's so nice to come home after a long day at work and experience a heart-felt kick in the junk by Clandestiny...
    Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    LOL- i KNEW it was adam! DAMN IT!!!
    What? You mean you're not going to send me my mirrors and mount for the $25 price that you listed in the auction! *I'LL SUE YOU!* (Good ol' Wierd Al, for those of you that can't get to the youtube link. You know the one...)
    I sent a not so nice message back to the ding-dong who sent me the message. they apologized. IDIOTS!
    In all seriousness though, glad to hear you worked it out. But I'll bet your next listing will state that the mirrors are not included!

    Adam

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    7,067

    Question

    Which brings up the question... How much for a grating with the mirror and mount?
    Love, peace, and grease,

    allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,478

    Default

    You dingleberries!!! The auction DOES SAY its just the grating! It says mirror not included! it WAS one of you wasnt it? Lol...
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

    ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

    Authorized Dealer for:

    • Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

    FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems


  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Native Floridian
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clandestiny View Post
    You'll have to cut Buffo some slack. I'll make sure he doesn't leave you bad feedback

    Funniest thing I've read all damn day................

    As best as I can tell you are selling a 4" square diffraction glass, that comes pre assembled on a high resolution adjustable mirror mount. Kit comes complete with a 1 watt green DPSS laser All mounting hardware shipping taxes and labor included. NOTE FDA paperwork optional
    Or maybe this was the funniest thing I've read all day. Either way, this thread was great!

  9. #19
    mixedgas's Avatar
    mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.
    Posts
    10,107

    Default

    Bob Barker shouts: A NEW CARRRRR! A brand new 2009 coherent spectral with alloy wheels and a kickin dual DPSS tailight assembly.

    Seriously, it looks like your getting a dual scan head projector at first, then a bounce mirror, until you click on picture 3.


    Are you looking for suggestions on how to relist it?

    Steve

  10. #20
    mixedgas's Avatar
    mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.
    Posts
    10,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    I am broke and unemployed like all the other people that post too much during hte day! I only need a small chunk! Let me know if you have some cheap scraps (this is for an experimental project, a ronchi rule is what I am actually looking for would be preferable).

    -Adam
    beat me over the head enough in PMs and I can send you some plastic grating.

    Steve

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •