Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: ILD SÔS - Ilda Manupulation Tool Now Available

8MB DXF!! Dios mio!

I took a look at the DXF. No it's not going to work. I've redone dxf with 3ds max and illustrate! That the best I can do with this model. It's actually easier to remake it.

x80.ild
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Wow, Thanks. Was originally a 3dmesh imported to autocad.

So you have to export for the .dxf format ;3

Im not super experienced with .dxf but can .dxf contain animation?

if not is their a way of batch based optimization?

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    So you have to export for the .dxf format ;3

Im not super experienced with .dxf but can .dxf contain animation?

if not is their a way of batch based optimization?
    Yes, each frame is rendered as a dxf file and ILD SOS batch loads them and optimizes them and exports a single ILDA file with the animation frame sequence.

Default ILD SOS 1.3 update to 1.3.3

Hey everyone, ILD SOS has been updated to the next release, and 1.3 customers have received an update email with a link. Earlier users, please send me a PM if you are interested in the update. This is a nice update for a few reasons:

It includes additional SVG loading capabilities including dashed stroke style lines for beam effects, radial color gradient interpretation, and improved support for Illustrator 12 svg output.

Ease of use has been improved by adding multi-ild and multi-svg file selection in the 'open file' windows for animation processing and file concatenation. In addition, ILD, SVG, DXF, CAT, and PIC files will have a right-click context menu in the file browser that allows you to load these files directly into ILD SOS without first running ILD SOS. Furthermore, you can associate these file types with ILD SOS for instant double-click opening.

The Optimization window has a new setting 'Only Add Points' that, when used while 'Data Reduce' is off, will maintain the placement of lit points in a vector image and only add points where needed. This is useful in many situations where the image is already semi-optimized and just needs tuning for blanking.

On the DAC side of things, RIYA and Moncha DACs are now identified in the DAC selector by their unique ID to simplify use in multi-DAC environments.

Enjoy!

edit: also, if you like this software, please rate this thread excellent at the top right. thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SOS.png  

Last edited by drlava; 08-30-2010 at 19:25.

Hey Andrew, Those sound like some excellent new features! I especially like the Explorer "open with" one
    I can't wait to give it a whirl.
    Thanks, Mike

I know we talked at selem about some wav file support. Would really enjoy this if it could be implemented from both input and output. Just building a tiny pj with just 15k scanners and would like to manipulate some adat rips for better playback to the built in SC-dac.
    leading in trailing technology

Default ILD SOS purchase

Hello, does anyone have an experience with buying ILD SOS? My friend have bought it a week ago and the author does not answering messages and he still did not get the sotware. Is it digital download or delivered CD? Thank you for information

That is strange, i have had very good experiences with Andre.
    He usually responds very quickly to email messages.
    But honestly i have to say when i bought some flexmods communication was a bit slower and took some days to get responses.
    So it goes up and down.

Normally you receive a mail with link to the software, but to be able to use it you need to input a key. When you use the email adress mentioned there my experience is that you receive a key in a few hours.

So install the software, mail the address mentioned when starting it up for a key, insert key and voila !

Kind regards,
    Dimitri
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Default Be Patient Please

Hi,

I think Dr. Lava is a bit busy with his PhD work right now. I am sure he will get back with you soon.

Normally he has very good customer support.

I would give him 5 out of 5 stars!

Please be patient with him.