Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Thread: ILD SÔS - Ilda Manupulation Tool Now Available

Quote Originally Posted by colouredmirrorball View Post
    What kind of license do you have? Single-computer only or dongle or DAC?
    What is the folder where you placed the license file? Is it in program files?
    It is a single computer license - cost $30.

The activation.lic was placed in: ProgamFiles(x86)>ILDSOS
    I tried installing a copy in the standard program files folder too but it did not seem to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by cfavreau View Post
    And ... did you send the activation number from the same computer that you have it running on now? Probably..... but just to clarify.
    Uhh possibly not but I am not sure that would relay back to the end receiver of the email.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

A single computer license would require you to install Ild Sos, run it then when it complains it can't find a license, a code should appear which is generated based on the computer you're on. This code should then be mailed to drlava/Andrew which mails the license key back.

Quote Originally Posted by colouredmirrorball View Post
    A single computer license would require you to install Ild Sos, run it then when it complains it can't find a license, a code should appear which is generated based on the computer you're on. This code should then be mailed to drlava/Andrew which mails the license key back.
    Oh yes, I did that. I emailed him the code, then he emailed me back the license key for the code I gave him but it is not working, that is what I was originally trying to say in my first post.

It's possible that the key wasn't generated properly. That happened to me years ago when I purchased ILD SOS. You'll have to contact Andrew and have him regenerate it if that is the case.

David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    It's possible that the key wasn't generated properly. That happened to me years ago when I purchased ILD SOS. You'll have to contact Andrew and have him regenerate it if that is the case.

David
    Alright, thanks for the help. I will just wait for his reply. =]

Hello,

I'd like to purchase a license, however there only seems to be an option to pay by credit card.
    Is it possible to select Paypal at the checkout?

Thanks

Hello Boempa,

I believe the short answer is no, Paypal isn't currently an option for Innolasers.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Ah, too bad.
    With a bit of luck Grix will be able to implement v0 export in his program someday
    As of now, I have no way of converting Ilda files to v0 (none of the programs work properly for me).
    Thanks for the reply

Thumbs down Innolasers order don't sent about 1 YEAR !

Quote Originally Posted by NNA View Post
    pls, respond to my PM's a few months earlier, about license.
    Hi, all!
    I bought at 15 aug 2017 USB dongle for ILD, and has not yet received (more than 1 year).
    Since then there has been no response from drlava either in the email or on the site.

The purchase status is also not changed the whole year ("Payment accepted"). Ref order code on innolasers.com - VEFUZ*****, $42 total.

Help, pls, get my dongle.