Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: ILD SÔS - Ilda Manupulation Tool Now Available

Sorry went out of the county to see my fiance. Mixedgas you can't open the file because ILDA v1 has palette integrated. Anarchy doesn't like it.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Default splashline_v1

splashline_v1 don't be opened by Anarchy and Mamba black.

Simple example can be opened by Mamba black, but the picture is very turmoil, don't be recognise.

Dr Lava there is no need to integrate palettes into V1 64 or 256. Only 24bit needs palette integration!
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

It is not necessary to include the palette in ILD SOS, but it is an option.

This is my reasoning:
    There are more than one V0,1 64 color and 256 color palettes. Integrating them into the file by following the ILDA standard that has been published for many many years removes any confusion or question as to what the palette should be for that ILDA file.
    If you have a program that can't handle the built-in palette, then exporting the ilda without the palette is an option, too. Everything's covered.

Here is Mamba with the default 64 color palette ilda included in the above example. As you can see, it loads fine. As mamba gets more advanced, it should be able to handle ilda files with built-in palettes and also the 24 bit color ilda files (V4,5) as well.

we really need a more robust file with real numbers and real vector information included with the point information.

im talkin' bout real circles and curves instead of points.. and smart software that could look at the true vector data and figure the best path for scanning and at what speed etc etc..

it looks like SOS is a step in the right direction..
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?
    Solid State Builders Group

I updated the plane-jane splashline V1 from post #8 so that it doesn't have the included palette, re-download if you want to test:

ILD SÔS updated to 1.1:

Added frame previewer with statistics. You can now instantly see the results of your optimization and processing. Will be sending a free update soon to those that have ordered.

Sweet!

ILD SOS update 1.2.02:

Now with live laser preview! Supports RIYA, EasyLase, EzAudDac, and (totally untested) QM2000

You can now preview your graphics, increase scan speed/decrease flicker, remove laser hotspots and brightness changes due to scan speed, tune your blanking offset, and more! Improved DXF import, still great 3DS Max illustrate! import.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    ILD SOS update 1.2.02:

Now with live laser preview! Supports RIYA, EasyLase, EzAudDac, and (totally untested) QM2000

You can now preview your graphics, increase scan speed/decrease flicker, remove laser hotspots and brightness changes due to scan speed, tune your blanking offset, and more! Improved DXF import, still great 3DS Max illustrate! import.

My Friend. .!!!

Laserboy don't Read DXF from COREL DRAW ...!!! ...at least not on my computer

You try if SÔS ...read this tipe of file from COREL DRAW ..?