Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: ILD SÔS - Ilda Manupulation Tool Now Available

Quote Originally Posted by NNA View Post
    Hi, all!
    I bought at 15 aug 2017 USB dongle for ILD, and has not yet received (more than 1 year).
    Since then there has been no response from drlava either in the email or on the site.

The purchase status is also not changed the whole year ("Payment accepted"). Ref order code on innolasers.com - VEFUZ*****, $42 total.

Help, pls, get my dongle.

When was the last time you tried to reach out to Innolaser? I know people recently have ordered some things and had good results. Is it possible that you just need to reach out again?

I am not affiliated with Innolaser but I do know Andrew to be a standup guy. He has helped me out many times. I agree that at times there has been very slow service on products but AFAIK everyone eventually gets their product.

I'm just going to say I find it weird that you are asking about a product that you ordered over a year ago. How did you pay for the product? Paypal? Can I ask why you didn't stop the payment before it was too late? Was there some kind of communication happening at the 30 day, 60 day 90 day point? Or was there just no communication at all from the day you ordered?

Can you PM me some details about your order. Including Shipping details (Name, Address, Email) I can try to reach out to Andrew on your behalf as I don't think he frequents PL too often.
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyRobot View Post
    When was the last time you tried to reach out to Innolaser? I know people recently have ordered some things and had good results. Is it possible that you just need to reach out again?

I am not affiliated with Innolaser but I do know Andrew to be a standup guy. He has helped me out many times.
    Good time of!

I agree that Andrew is on his way. He twice helped me transfer license for free at my upgrades (OS & hardware), for which I am very grateful to him.

But since I purchase of USB-dongle (I don't know, there is an other manager on innolasers) no answer. I wrote several times, there is no result.
    Then I was engaged in another activity, then I forgot about dongle (program used infrequently, license tied to my notebook), recently there was a risk of a breakdown of my book - and I remembered about the USB.

Thank you very much for your desire to help, I'll write PM now. And I sent reminder message to innolasers now.

I just talked with him yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    I just talked with him yesterday.
    Big thank You for!
    Today order status on innolasers stay "Payment accepted", no answers on order page, and no PM's from Andrew on this forum

This program is a life saver. Works great.

Default purchase of ILD SoS

Hello! Tell me how to be... 18.10 paid for the purchase of ILD SoS program on innolasers. Today is 22.10 - and in response to silence ... download links have not yet been sent. In support of them he wrote - silence in response ... Who came across? Maybe there are still some contacts to write to them, stir up ???
    Thank you in advance for your answers.

PM sent.

I know delivery may be slow, but the software is worth the wait. If you have any questions when you receive it, there is frequently someone in the Photonlexicon chat room with experience. You may have to wait a few hours on-line for a response depending on how much activity there is in the room at that time.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Thanks for the answer! They sent me a link to download the program. I downloaded, installed, sent them a license code, now I'm waiting for activation...