Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Thread: ILD SÔS - Ilda Manupulation Tool Now Available

Thanks for your help,

I dont have any dongle, last time i have recived from Andrew activation code

This is email from Andrew:

Nautilus Integration (via Google Checkout) <noreply@cbg.bounces.google.com> Anuluj subskrypcję

Hello, thank you for purchasing a LaserCam Pro Dual computer license. You may download the software from this link:

Download Here

Please save this link for future updates.

kinect driver here

The User Guide is currently being written. A different guide with most of the optimizing functionality covered is available here. Note: For spiral raster mode, set the DAC rate as high as your DAC supports, and try setting the scan speed down to 10000 to increase the pixel density. Remember to reverse these settings when returning to edge detection mode.

Once you install and run the software, click the 'About' button in the upper right and copy and paste your license key into an email to this address. You will then receive the activation key file to download.

You have the options to tie your LaserCam activation to a device other than your computer. Other devices supported for this purpose currently are RIYA Multibus controllers and Pangolin QM2000 controllers. Choosing this licensing mechanism allows your license to be somewhat portable across computers. If you wish to tie your activation license to one of these card types, provide the card type and card serial number along with your license code.

If you have any questions please send them to this address.

Regards,
    Andrew

I just purchased ILD SOS and I'm having some difficulty in making anything useful. I've searched and read constantly all day and found nothing but broken links and outdated plugins/scripts. I have a 3D animation I'm trying to turn into multiple .ild files to put on an SD card. My pipeline is Cinema4D (export.ai) -> Adobe Illustrator (export.svg) -> ILD SOS. When I do this, one of two things happen: it loads literally every vector path as it's own frame or it fails to load the file and crashes. My projector is RGB but not TTL, so I'm assuming the large color palette can't be used, but it does shade 3D objects, which would be nice if I could figure that part out after I get some basic animations up and running. C4D does export .dxf, but that doesn't help me with camera tracking and other animation stuffs. I use cell shading to get usable 2d frames into .ai

Basically what I'm asking is this: how can I optimize the svg/dxf file I import into ILD SOS to get it to read properly? Also, how can I compile multiple .ild files into one?

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

There is a maximum number of points a frame can have, so don't feed Ild Sôs overly complex things. It makes me wonder what kind of things you're trying to convert as I never ran into that issue and I'm doing a lot of 3D animations in Blender lately. Either your animations are really complex or something else is wrong. Try to create svg files with as little vertices as possible.

You can multiselect ild files upon import and ild sos will export them as an animation, but not converge them into a single frame. If that's what you need, hit me up and I'll provide a beta version of IldaViewer, my program, which can do that (but you'll have to live with the bugs).

Yeah, I was interested in IldaViewer and downloaded it earlier but 7zip says it can't open it as an archive so I figured I'd come back to it when I got to that point. Laser in general seems very technical and lacking documentation :'(

Actually the animation I'm testing with is a stage and laser rig I made in C4D a while back; each .svg is 6.5mb and has 75k nodes that load into ~750 frames (or just crashes) = .5gb total, so I guess I'm relying too much on ILD SOS to optimize it for 30kpps scanners. I'm also noticing even some 900kb .svg's are crashing it. I guess I'll design increasingly complex scenes in flash until I get something going and learn what ILD SOS and my laser can handle?

Default Issues activating ILDSOS

So I am having some issues activating ILD SOS and I am hoping someone else worked through these same issues. I sent Andrew an email with my license key and he sent back a .zip file with an activation license. I put activation.lic in the same folder as ildsos.exe but when I run ILD SOS it still says the product is not activated. Is there some other step I have to take to activate it? I tried going to "about" and clicking "click here to open the activation license folder" but that is the same correct folder I put the activation.lic in.
    Really at a loss here, any advice? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidPoppell View Post
    So I am having some issues activating ILD SOS and I am hoping someone else worked through these same issues. I sent Andrew an email with my license key and he sent back a .zip file with an activation license. I put activation.lic in the same folder as ildsos.exe but when I run ILD SOS it still says the product is not activated. Is there some other step I have to take to activate it? I tried going to "about" and clicking "click here to open the activation license folder" but that is the same correct folder I put the activation.lic in.
    Really at a loss here, any advice? Thanks.
    A long shot maybe, but try running ildsos.exe as administrator (right-click + run as admin).

Quote Originally Posted by Grix View Post
    A long shot maybe, but try running ildsos.exe as administrator (right-click + run as admin).
    Thanks so much for the suggestion!

Unfortunately it did not fix the issue.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

What kind of license do you have? Single-computer only or dongle or DAC?
    What is the folder where you placed the license file? Is it in program files?

And ... did you send the activation number from the same computer that you have it running on now? Probably..... but just to clarify.