Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: World 3D demo for QM2000(!) and Easylase

Lightbulb

Ewww, I see a matrix...

I haven't coded in 8 or so years and didn't enjoy it that much when I did. I was wondering how easy it would be to take a 3D openGL world and port it to output on the QM. If it isn't that hard, I was going to offer you my code to give it a go. I am certain I would never get to getting it done. As I type this I am suddenly curious to where the program and code actaully is at the present time. I have a virtual tower of CDs...

Thumbs up

Zoof: Thank you "Again"
    I`m impressed everyday you share something new

And it give me (and others) more inspiration to continue building new and better scanners everyday..

It`s like a Christmas day every time you post a new download link :-)

I love mamba, (no offense) but it`s boring when there is nothing "new" to do with the lasers..
    And this is something zoof really know how to do something with ..

Thank again for the great work you have done..
    I hope you continue to share your great work!!

WOW! That was really Awesome! Great Job Zoof! Also, the program works great with my playstation 2 type USB controller.
    Thanks!
    Adam

haha, now I feel like Santa Clause, that's flattering

Glad you like it. Also a BIG thanks to Mike who sent me his output routine for the QM2000 for LazyMame. It got my code working with the QM2000 so quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Zoof View Post
    haha, now I feel like Santa Clause, that's flattering

Glad you like it. Also a BIG thanks to Mike who sent me his output routine for the QM2000 for LazyMame. It got my code working with the QM2000 so quickly

Santa only appears one time each year..
    and You do better than that

Can you decribe the purpose of the extra shapes within the grid of the 3DWorld4.ild file? If they are position identifier codes could more frames be added to the 3DWorld4 file for display in other locations?

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Can you decribe the purpose of the extra shapes within the grid of the 3DWorld4.ild file? If they are position identifier codes could more frames be added to the 3DWorld4 file for display in other locations?
    haha, not to my surprise, you would be the first one to ask .
    The file contains some unused frames that once had a testing purpose. They are not position identifiers. The white grid is actually the grid from an early version of Flight Simulator when you could simulate a WWI dogfight. There is also a river in one frame. There might be some more in there that I can't remember.
    The magenta grid shown by the the app is internally generated so there's no frame for it.

Man, you guys are making me soooo jealous! I need to pick up the pace and get my projector back together so I can check this out- even if it is sans blue for the meantime
    -Mike

Very nice! Thanks Zoof!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7671.jpg  

That's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time! I have a semi-unrelated question. What did you use to make the video and did you do anything to reduce the flicker? I've never been able to video a laser show without a lot of flashing, flickering and partial frames.