Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: PaCoLEM

Default Go West

Count me in. Bend is one of my favorite places on Earth and lasers are one of my favorite things ever. Both at once - WOW

Quote Originally Posted by KnightLite View Post
    Count me in. Bend is one of my favorite places on Earth and lasers are one of my favorite things ever. Both at once - WOW
    EXCELLENT! What do you want to bring and dont forget white elephant gift exchange.

We would have to "borrow" from a neighbor. IF we can go wireless that would be ideal, therefore I would not have to explain myself for "borrowing" someones internet connections. If no wi fi, and if borrow gets interupted then we no go online. You can not beat the coolness factor of streaming video of the west coast gang! I know nothing abut the tech so it is out of my hands. I plan on having several plans for each potential hazard scenarios, was in show buisness not to have learned anything

Need to get a pretty firm headcount so I can take over a hotel. I will get a middle of the road place not a fleabag and not a Hilton.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

dang,,
    the guys at this weekends LEM get Kewl t-shirts!!!

Hey I will make handmade name tags!
    Post-its your choice of colors yellow or blue!

I will be bringing gadgets to barter town with me
    I also have lots of X-box 360 things ,boxes of headsets,earpeices,remotes,wireless controllers etc.X-box emulators for PC..All brand new!
    anybody want some of this stuff FREE FREE!!!
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 03-19-2009 at 14:47.

I'm definitely in. What should I bring? i can figure out something for the white elephant... but I dont know what gear I should bring along.

I'll bring the 168/265 for sure, but I dont know what else. Also, what kind of plug will I need on my 265? I have a plug for 208 3phase @ 50A, will they have one of those outlets?

I could bring the liconix HeCd as well if anyone wants to see some 442nm blue.

I have all sorts of stuff but it's mostly big argons, and I think just bringing one will be just fine... haha.

But who knows what other kind of cool stuff I'll gather before then...

Good question!!!

I have flying leads on my 265

that would be cool to see that HeliumCad laser GG!

flying leads is the way to go. sure bring the x boxs, we will rip the diodes out of them. bring hecd, excellent color we will compare to my blu rays. what the heck, bring it all!
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Ok I'll bring the HeCd.... it really is a COOOL laser. I've been running it for about 5 or 6 hours every day trying to get the power back up. It's only doing about 20mW after a good alignment but it probably hasn't been ran in years. I think the head should do 40 or 50mW. Its been slowly gaining power as it runs, so we'll see what happens!! It sat in my room for a couple months until I finally got a new PSu for it, then I had all these crazy issues with the NEW PSU which I finally got solved last night, so it seems to be working very well now.

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyGus View Post
    Ok I'll bring the HeCd.... it really is a COOOL laser. I've been running it for about 5 or 6 hours every day trying to get the power back up. It's only doing about 20mW after a good alignment but it probably hasn't been ran in years. I think the head should do 40 or 50mW. Its been slowly gaining power as it runs, so we'll see what happens!! It sat in my room for a couple months until I finally got a new PSu for it, then I had all these crazy issues with the NEW PSU which I finally got solved last night, so it seems to be working very well now.

How cool is that!!
    very neat laser!

I am sure Laserman532 could use some $$ donations

I wonder how many projectors we can get going at the same time?
    and the total laser output of all...